[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HATE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1457908095382.png (398 KB, 572x387) Image search: [Google]
1457908095382.png
398 KB, 572x387
ITT: Little or big things we hate in the industry and around it

for me its the word 'art'. i fucking despise how people use the word instead of using illustration, painting or drawing. its like people are either fucking lazy to say the whole thing or they just fulfill their definition of the word and glorify their own works in the process.

fuck art, fuck everyone who calls themselves artist and fuck every single piece theyve done. fuck salvador dali and his arrogant obnoxious nigger mentality.
>>
>>2524826
Smell my balls.
>>
>>2524826
art and artists are shorter than illustration and illustrators nigga, and what we are doing is closer anyway of davinci and gogh that what modern art does
>>
>>2524826
I sure do love art
>>
you're just an artist too :D, the art of be an asshole
>>
im pretty sure i hate people like op.
>>
The fact that you're acting like an disgruntle manchilde doesn't change the fact that what you do is art. Illustration is a form of art, just like music composition, painting, writing and all the other useless impractical wastes of time that help us "feel" better. Calling an illustrator an artist is really not at all far from the truth: it's much akin to calling cerulean a shade of blue, or green a colour. The fact that "art" has come to denote a wide variety of visual arts (from realism, to stylised representations of forms and ideas, to chunky sepia-tinted diarrhoea in a beige bucket) is something you can't correct and you're pretty much raging in futility . . . . not like me typing this post is any less futile, but I digress.
>>
>>2524826
the only hate thread topic i want to speak about right now is, People on normiebook.

A popular guy, 0 talent with thousands of friends. Having likes more than someone who is the real "artist"

damn man i hate my life. I still need to post my art outside facebook or to make fanart to have the same number, sometimes it's not even enough..

So i always comfort myself with schadenfreude when my stupid acquaintance posted his patreon on fb, hundreds of likes but 0 dollar donation. ugly noob painting. what a delusional freak

...cries in the corner
>>
>>2526997
you're insecure as fuck anon no offense
>>
>>2526997
>normie
>>>/reddit/
>>
The ridiculous amount of people on here that are so god damn pretentious.. when they're are is literally the most boring shit i've seen. It maybe good structure/anatomy wise but it's boring as fuck to look at. Basically the muh realism is the only thing that matters and you should all be ashamed of yourself if youve ever put down a fellow artist on here.. we're all here to improve so get off your fucking high horse
>>
>>2526997
See ---> >>2527564
Your work most likely sucks, as in it's boring.

Normies, as you call them, couldn't give a fuck about technique. Sure they'll love a masterfully painted image of a cool engaging subject matter but if all your hing has going for it is good lighting and nice form....they could care less. See all artwork housed in museums, most people don't give a fuck about old masters paintings.
>>
>>2527580
Don't get wrong , it's great to know your anatomy and structures and all your basic shit.. it makes you a good artist.. but there bases to be built upon not to stay with forever.
>>
>>2527083
i don't know man. I earn money even if my art is not as famous. Fuck being famous if your just as poor as a rat.

think I just have to rework on promoting my art.
Once I get the enough money from my daily grind

>>2527580

yeah. most of them do not give a fuck about old masters. They want a portrait of a popular singer or prolly they notice your art if they are just your friend. "ooh my friend drew this. like!" even if his friend sucks like a chicken scratchy noob. There will be no sign of them improving because of they compliment one another for nothing. Very nauseating feeling anon

Someday I'll get over this feeling I know I can move on and be the best. will be coming back to post the outcome of my efforts.
>>
>>2527580
art is all about technique, when art started caring about transmitting a message we got modern art
>>
>>2524826
I prefer the term craftsmen :|
>>
>>2527564
Ye i agree with this guy im an artist and i just love to draw cant wait to become a faild artits teacher at DeviantArtâ„¢ fuck the HATERS
>>
>>2524826
Fuck this thread and weeby art
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.