[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. I thought I'd share a text I wrote. Read and judge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Hello. I thought I'd share a text I wrote. Read and judge if u wana I guess

The years after the internet:

We didn't really know what to say at first. We were all in the light testing out wether or not people would accept us. After a while people became so honest, because we were so tired of pretending, that it inspired revolutions, throwing empires to the ground!

People started moving all around the world, no longer trapped behind their invisible cell of patrioism.

Years after, the world had become a calculated jungle. People were all used to each other and fully confident in expressing themselves anywhere. It was just like the paradise Lennon wrote about in 'Imagine'. But the years it took to get there were long, tough, honest and true.

Hopefully that's the future we are heading to.
>>
>>2524453
this is an illustration board, not an art board.
>>
File: 1460932179049.jpg (28 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
1460932179049.jpg
28 KB, 400x562
>>
>>2524459
Artwork/Critique?

No?
Stop confusing me man
>>
>>2524469
Being hopefull about the future man
>>
>>2524521
You should go to >>>/lit/ if you want feedback
>>
File: 1445583175626.jpg (97 KB, 608x668) Image search: [Google]
1445583175626.jpg
97 KB, 608x668
>>2524453
>not knowing that humanity is marching towards Transhumanism or annihilation

You poor, poor fool.
>>
>>2524534
L O L bro. Be more imaginative :)
>>
>>2524453
as the other anon pointed out, transhumanism is the only option. Virtual reality falls under this category as well.
Basically, the world is too corrupted by ideology, be it religious, political or cultural and it's not going to change anytime soon. We can't change it, so the best option is to fuck off and create our own world somewhere else.
I appreciate your optimism but humanity is too stupid to discard religion and culture. Not happening in our lifetimes so lets enjoy the chaos eh?
sageeee
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.