[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wacom Universal Pen Details
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (113 KB, 860x603) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
113 KB, 860x603
http://surfaceproartist.com/blog/2016/5/12/tantalizing-new-details-of-upcoming-pens-revealed

Finally we could have a device with the form factor of a Surface Pro without having to tolerate N-Trig
>>
File: f7591_0000.png (175 KB, 560x314) Image search: [Google]
f7591_0000.png
175 KB, 560x314
>>2523553
>4096 ps sens
>>
And the drivers still won't work properly.
>>
>>2523553
>Mfw I'm still better than 90% of ic with just 1048 ps ps sens
>>
>>2523563
>Mfw you're not going to prove this by posting your work
>>
>>2523566
no i can vouch for him hes definitely amazing.
>>
>>2523553
the real thing that kept me away from the surface was lack of tilt so i'm glad to hear they're finally adding that in, it's p vital to some of my fav PS brushes
>>
>>2523553
>Finally we could have a device with the form factor of a Surface Pro without having to tolerate N-Trig+
Theres already Wacom AES, their N-trig competitor. I have a yoga thinkpad with it and its alright. No tilt though.
>>
>>2523553
will it work with the sp4 or you need to buy a whole newer model?
>>
>>2523553
Oh wow, if this works with Surface Pro 3 I'll be a happy camper!
>>
>>2523611
Well that's the million dollar question for me, as I have a SP4. I'll be pissed if it requires a SP5.
>>
>>2523866
probably does. the pen has the sensitivity not the surface itself.
>>
>>2523871
if this Wacom universal pen works on a Surface Pro 4 with better sensitivity on those feather-light strokes, plus tilt and reduced jitter, then my SP4 will have just instantly become my dream device
>>
>no eraser
what is this shit?
just because apple is putting out shitty products with less functionality it doesn't mean that everyone has to follow the same crap now
>>
>>2524764
>ever using the eraser on the stylus
>>
>>2524764
lol at this guy.
>>
>>2525094

I use the eraser all the time.
>>
>>2523553
Looks like they are taking pointers from the Apple Pencil. Hopefully, I won't have to draw with a thick ass wacom marker anymore.
>>
>>2525187
Well, don't. It's faster to hit a key (typically 'E'), and it's more accurate due to more sensitivity and a finer point.
>>
>>2525235
I don't use a keyboard to paint. I use ArtDock on a tablet PC. Get on my level you fucking pleb.
>>
>>2524764
not hitting the e with ease you nigger
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (396 KB, 1360x759) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
396 KB, 1360x759
Adobe never gave a shit to us anyway.
>>
I'm super excited for this esp as a surface user myself.
>>
>>2523563
>not using 512
>>
>>2528864
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
well I hope this means wacom is getting its shit together, the I pad pro pencil is as good as the 13 hd cintiq for the same price and is actually portable/doubles as a tablet. And this is overpriced apple products were talking about.

There is 0 reason for a base cintiq to be 2 grand or more other than pure greed.It's simply a okay display with a large tablet inside of it.And the tech is really old and honestly hasn't really improved hardware wise for quite a while..
>>
>>2530878

cont, in the next couple years I see a lot of cheaper displays coming out that have actual good drivers with it.Huion is pretty close but not there yet, but give it a few years and competitors will be comparable or better.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.