[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else find it difficult to draw standing up? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Does anyone else find it difficult to draw standing up? I'm all shaky and shit.
>>
>>2523512
Don't skip leg day bro. Also, stop smoking crack maybe.
>>
>>2523528
No it's more that my arm gets tired and moves around.
>>
>>2523532
train those deltoids
>>
>>2523512
I switched to a standing desk after sitting down constantly for years. I prefer it now.

Before sitting all the time I used to stand in studio classes in college and had no problem with it, you just have to build up the stamina. Expect it to take quite awhile to get used to it. If you're doing it for work (long hours) get a good mat to stand on and get shoes with good support.
>>
>>2523512
Most people do. I can't draw shit without sitting comfortably.
Is this some stupid new fad? You can just do regular stretches and go exercise every day if that's what's worrying you.
>>
>>2523539
>>2523536
ah thanks for the replies

do you think it's something to get used to
or am I just standing with shit posture?

compared to your shoulder, how high is your drawing board?

how far away are you standing, arms lenght?
>>
>>2523547
most likely it's both, learn good posture and then get used to it
>>
Going to the military helped in being able to stand around for hours and doing nothing, so yeah.
>>
>>2523554
Are you the ghost of Bob Ross?
>>
>>2523561
Maybe. Going to have to try and do some landscapes to make sure
>>
>>2523547
you get used to it my man
>>
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 318x450
Lock your arm and move with the legs/spine. Clean af curves, and I can spread my liquids/mediums/tubes around

How the fuck so you work sitting down its all cramped and restricting. And fuck working large scale sitting
>>
>>2523610

That feel when Anon learned that he is Bob Ross unholy revenant that escaped torturous plane of abyss just to possess some child, slowly devour his soul for years and after unlocking his hellish, malicious powers to start making twisted, mind-bending landscapes that will mindfuck people and rape their souls so he can finally raise to the top of patreon, topple throne of Sakimichan and sing song out of one of his 7 maws spilling boiling pitch that will end the Earth.
>>
>>2523561
what's up with normies calling artists names of well know artists? yesterday somebody told me DaVinci
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.