[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poké stARTers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Pokeart.jpg (107 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
Pokeart.jpg
107 KB, 500x370
Hello, some programmerfags and me try to design a comlete new generation in Gen3-Style. Map-Design, conversation, chars tec. are quite far, but we need some badass artworks for the starters. So I have a small /r/equest to all the artfags out there. I would be happy as hell, if I could get some nice artworks from you. About the starters: First one is a Grass/Electric-Type (maybe like a scary dead electric tree, but we're open for every sprite). Stats: 40/50/40/65/45/60, so quite a Sweeper, Second one is a Water/Rock-Type. Stats: 50/65/55/40/50/35, so quite a physical Tank. And finally: Fire/Poison-Type. Stats: 45/55/45/65/55/40, in the 3rd evo quite a Sweeper (90/80/90/130/115/95). I would love to see some art! Let the creativity begin! =) )
>>
Yeah sure! And maybe you'd like me to suck your dick right?
>>
>>2519649
How much are you paying? how much for each starter?
>>
Sure, how much are you paying?
>>
File: ..jpg (8 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
8 KB, 210x240
>>2519649
>>
I'll do it, just name your price
>>
>>2519649
>grass/electric
>water/rock
>fire/poison
Why
>>
File: downy.png (81 KB, 167x227) Image search: [Google]
downy.png
81 KB, 167x227
>>
Sometimes I wonder if the "how much are you paying" faggots would actually step up if someone named a price.
How many of you are actually worth paying?

Not OP by the way and the thread should be deleted for being against the rules, but seriously I doubt half the people asking to get paid can produce a product worth money.
>>
>>2520603

What's off about water/rock and fire/poison?

Burn something toxic you've got toxic fumes, and I'd imagine you could have plenty of coastal themed pokemon for water/rock.
>>
>>2520628
most ppl responding like that are trying to make the faggots which break the rules leave, if somebody was genuinely interested he would have asked more details and give his price rates

but ppl who come here usually come to git gud not to git clayends
>>
>>2520633
I think I sorta confused rock with ground but fire/poison sounds rather odd. A lot of the poison types are bugs or plants and such.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.