[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Business Logo Critique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: banner.jpg (644 KB, 2550x1050) Image search: [Google]
banner.jpg
644 KB, 2550x1050
Im designing my own logo for my business, its a tattoo and piercing shop with thoughts of offering graphic design/illustration as well.

I'd like to know what do you think of my logo? Is it legible? Catches your eye? Conveys the info? Looks good?
>>
>>2517303
>5 CORP ION'S TING TUDIO

Perfect, print 3,000 of them as business cards.
>>
>>>/gd/
>>
>>2517303

Could be one of the worst logo designs I've ever seen. The scorpion silhouette with the name in a clean font or written with a brush in black and white could work though.
>>
there is literally a board dedicated to this type of thing
>>
>>2517315
>Could be one of the worst logo designs I've ever seen
I feel bad saying something so harsh but I have to agree here 100%. It's a terrible logo. I really hope it's satire/bait.
>>
>>2517315
this.
Also, use an american traditional font making a half circle above the scorpion
>>
>>2517303
I'm always amazed at how terrible artists manage to rationalize to themselves that they should be paid to ink things into people's skin permanently.
>>
>>2517499
Agreed. If anything, it is the community that deserves to be paid; as both the artist and the recipient fo the tattoo are drains on the community's resources
>>
>>2517303
This is garbage. Go back to the drawing board, spend a lot more time on it, toss this horrid "logo"
>>
>>2517303
OP, how can I contact you so I can offer you an Idea for a logo
>>
>>2517303
If this is not bait, then congratulations, you just made the worst logo ever made.

It's absolutely terrible in every single way and you should either pay a professional or close your business if you can't afford one.
>>
File: sss.png (69 KB, 1036x1056) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
69 KB, 1036x1056
>>2517303
It's THAT simple, and my attempt sucks as well...
>>
>>2517308
>5 CORP ION'S TING TUDIO 3

There, fixed it for you.

I really hope this is a b8 thread anyways.
>>
This should be used as an example of what NOT to do, holy shit it's realy bad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.