[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know some inexpensive alternatives to copic markers? shits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: heat_miser.jpg (65 KB, 1023x766) Image search: [Google]
heat_miser.jpg
65 KB, 1023x766
Anyone know some inexpensive alternatives to copic markers? shits expensive
>>
Prismacolor
>>
Prismacolor markers have pretty vibrant inks and can last a while.
Blick Studio markers are surprisingly decent. The ink quality isn't as nice but they're good if you want to dip your toes before spending hundreds of bucks on markers.
Both come in brush tips like copics.
>>
eBay your copies from art moms
>>
I'm really happy with ShinHan markers. I think it's like the Korean knock-off version? They don't come with the brush tip (as far as I know of), BUT their ink is so saturated and glorious that you don't even need the brush tip.
>>
Get a god damn, tablet and learn to paint in photoshop or painter, it will save you a ton of money, no studio uses copic and markers, and you will be setting yourself up for sucess.
>>
>>2517009
I know a lot of people that like ShinHan Touch markers a lot.

Spectrum Noir seem like some of the cheapest alcohol markers around but I haven't heard any stories of actual usage.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.