[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking tired of being a nobody!! Sorry for the rant, but i was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: mumei_by_n7vega-da1w2ln.jpg (189 KB, 1024x1390) Image search: [Google]
mumei_by_n7vega-da1w2ln.jpg
189 KB, 1024x1390
Fucking tired of being a nobody!!
Sorry for the rant, but i was looking to spit it out.
The real meaning of this is to improve my skills.
I wish to know how to apply good values to my artwork. It seems like i fucked up this shit again...
thanks annons.
>>
File: feng.png (681 KB, 593x746) Image search: [Google]
feng.png
681 KB, 593x746
>>2515946
>>
>>2515950
any hint on values and stuff? Maybe you can gide me on a better way of colors for my lines? :D
>>
File: 1462316179980.jpg (284 KB, 1400x625) Image search: [Google]
1462316179980.jpg
284 KB, 1400x625
>>2515950
>>
>>2515959
cant tell if troll or just lazy, so I'm going to assume the latter.

Yknow how you look at something, then you're like, "AW SHIT THAT NIGGA DONE THAT SHIT RIGHT, I WANNA DO DAT SHIT"

Then do dat shit. Do a lot of dat shit. Read up on dat shit. Find more examples of dat shit. Don't expect people to spoonfeed you. Google is amazing. Deviantart has some decent tutorials on there. The sticky has all you need(mostly).
>>
>>2515975
wow thats harassment and also breaks a few laws when it comes to threatening personnel income.
>>
>>2517591
wtf did you say you little bitch?
>>
>>2517591
haha it's copypasta get trolled xDD
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.