[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I draw something with a high-angle shot ? Pic related,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: be8b7616533523.562ad5fd920d5.jpg (765 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
be8b7616533523.562ad5fd920d5.jpg
765 KB, 600x848
How can I draw something with a high-angle shot ?
Pic related, I would like to draw a character watching the "camera" with this kind of angle but more exagerated.

I can't find any model or tutorial for this, so I ask here
>>
>>2515157

Draw a box around the character.
>>
>>2515157
Angle is all fucked up in that picture. It just looks like she's leaning back.
>>
>>2515157
Lot's of repetition in figure drawing and studying how perspective works.

Just lots and lots of study.
>>
>>2515190
ywah it's not a good picture for imitating perspective.
>>
>>2515157
That picture is really fucked up and that question is stupid as shit. Please read the fucking sticky and don't come back until you're at a moderate level.
>>
>>2515157
You cant figure this shit on your own? You cant ask people to do shit for you all the time even if youre mentally handicapped. Fuck you
>>
File: h_05.jpg (120 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
h_05.jpg
120 KB, 533x800
>>2515157
There are lots of reference images with that kind of perspective.
>>
>>2515157
Draw a rectangle in perspective. Find the middle of it by connecting corners. This will roughly be where your character's croch falls.
It helps you to keep proportions in check.
>>
>>2515157
use your brain dont be lazy you can use it to create complex shots
just shut your eyes and mind it
it will come someway

alternatively use a 3d program or a doll
>>
>all this non-advice in this thread
retards there are methods that make foreshortening simpler
for fucks sake it's right in the loomis book
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5_UOY51egI
>>
File: fukcing_op_holy_fuck.png (20 KB, 585x545) Image search: [Google]
fukcing_op_holy_fuck.png
20 KB, 585x545
>>2515157
just find a fucking toilet paper roll or something and draw it from the same perspective holy shit
>>
>>2515228
>>2515215
>>2515190
There is nothing wrong with the perspective here. I see the horizon a good bit above the picture plane and the camera is looking down a slope, into a valley or something. So the character is standing upright relative to the descending ground plane just like the tree on the left is.

If you saw the horizon as in the middle of the picture plane I can understand why you think it looks fucked, but it's not.
>>
>>2515157
maybe you should give up since i'll always be better than you?
>>
>>2515805
Nose please.
>>
>>2515805
>Nosebro being better than anyone ever
hahaha aight senpai
>>
>>2515710
this is the worst example ever lmao
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.