[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The portfolio is due tonight >plenty of good work from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: help.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>The portfolio is due tonight
>plenty of good work from class
>too lazy to keep up with the homework

Why did I do this to myself /ic/?
>>
your very being craves failure. To return to your mother's womb. Enter the void. Embrace futility, and burn in agony as your hurdle through space shedding tears like ice crystals behind a comet heading for the sun.

Or i dunno.
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>2512023
I'm not going to fight you on this one.
>>
>>2512009

It's because you are unloved and capable of only warped form of it due to your crippling self-hate.
>>
>>2512055
This is pretty spot on.
Does anyone with serious self hate go through extreme phases of mania and egotistical nature
>>
>>2512063
No. I just feel like shit or feel apathetic. What you describe sounds like you might be bipolar or something.
>>
File: 1390522487529.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1390522487529.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>tfw 3 gesture drawings portfolio due tomorrow
>>
>>2512066
What? 3 gestures? That literally takes a matter of minutes. Even if you don't have access to life drawing you can do it based on photos or one of those youtube croquis sessions. Why would you possible worry over it?
>>
>>2512069
I am not the anon you responded, it could be demanding a very rendered gesture drawing
>>
>>2512071
>very rendered gesture drawing
topkek
>>
>>2512009
Reminds me when I had to take sequential class in college and I don't give a fuck about comic books. I was supposed to fill a sketchbook throughout the semester with 2-page mini-comics and turn it in on the last day. The day before it was due I still hadn't done any. So I stayed up all night and filled the damn sketchbook. The drawings were absolute shit of course, but I had a full sketchbook and just gritted my teeth while he flipped through it so I could at least pass the class.
>>
I'm going to do the owed work tonight, anons
>>
>Have 3 Pastel still-life drawings due in a week
>The paper the prof has us use gives me fucking blisters
>>
>>2512208
Wear gloves?
>>
Artfags pretend now they're like real students? Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>2512329
the good ones who are actually students dont come here anon
>>
File: 2qd339w.jpg (47 KB, 445x501) Image search: [Google]
2qd339w.jpg
47 KB, 445x501
>>2512329
>mfw a STEMfag was being condescending near me
>>
>>2512208
Have Life 3 confirmed
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 250x251
>he fell for the school meme
>>
>>2512380
ITS A MINOR NOT MY MAJOR
>>
>Week before Final Projects are due
>Have not even started on them

Every time.
>>
>>2512870
>college
>>
Don't worry guys I got a B+
>>
>>2515883
kewl
>>
>>2512009
You've already given up before you even tried to start to apply yourself. An hero.
>>
>>2512071
Hi newfag. Be sure to read the sticky on your way out.
>>
>>2515883
post something you got that for homie
>>
>>2512013
Is that from NGE?
>>
>4 giant paintings due by next week
>only just finished 1
I am no longer screaming internally. I am screaming externally.
>>
>>2517165
What type of paintings? Depending what they are and how much prep work is required/already done then that is totally doable.

How did you let it reach that point though?
>>
File: 1442862525444.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1442862525444.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>7 paintings due 2 weeks ago
>haven't started building a time machine yet
>>
>>2517180
My professor wasn't specific; he basically just gave us dimensions and told us to do what we want with that.

I usually work with oil paint, and I've got the remaining three already blocked out. I can probably just avoid going into too much detail with them so I can finish in time.

But, yeah, bad move on my part. I tried leaving off the paintings till after I studied and finished my finals, but it didn't work out so well
>>
>>2517193
It's time to build one.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.