[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I find a boyfriend who's okay with me drawing yaoi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (470 KB, 850x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
470 KB, 850x601
How can I find a boyfriend who's okay with me drawing yaoi?
>>
>>2511681
Artist femanon with non-artist boyfriend here.
My bf really doesn't care if I would draw yaoi, hentai, furry or fetish stuff. He's basically okay with everything I draw.
>>
>>2511681
why would he care?

I mean, women like yaoi in the same way men like yuri...
>>
>>2511688
this.
>>
>>2511681
I draw sometimes yaoi, and my gf dislike it, but I told her is just for money (because is only for that, I don´t draw any kind of harcore yaoi, is only soft)
I just talk with her about the profits of draw some kind of fetish stuff...
It´s not about what you draw, is about your security and the communication with your bf/gf
5 years of be married
>>
well I don't think drawing yaoi is really something that needs to be bought up unless prompted and if it does come up I don't see why you couldn't just explain that you just like drawing it.
>>
>>2511800
some friends bought my work, and another people who wants to buy some kind of job...
>>
>>2511796

>girlfriend having the nerve to voice any dislike whatsoever in your subject matter

Beta cuck spotted. Be more alpha about your art, anon.
>>
>>2511681
get a man who is not a fucked up controlling freak
>>
I draw gay bara dogs and wolfes, if a guy is not okay with it, they are not okay with me.

Btw, do you do requests on /y/?
>>
File: 2bb.jpg (123 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
2bb.jpg
123 KB, 1024x1024
>>2511816
>beta cuck
ohhhhh you...
Sometimes in a relationship you need to comunicate that kind of things (and more if your partner is relative insecure about )
In another times I draw horror creatures, and my wife dislike so much them, but I give a fuck that, becacuse I like a lot to draw deformity in my creatures...
>Pic Related, my wife told me this is so horrifing for her (maybe of the sentation provokes the eyes...)
>>
>>2511816
And another fact Anon:
I don´t really like to draw yaoi at all, but money is money... If you know what that means
(because I married, and I need pay the bills)
>>
>>2511705
Some men really do view hentai and all its subcategories as creepy
>>
>>2511839
For some reason I doubt that you drawing yaoi pays the bills.

For some reason I doubt that you drawing anything pays the bills.

For some reason I doubt that you have a wife.
>>
just dont be a fujo and you're fine

nesskain will always be better than you though
>>
>>2511811
what kind of a job are we talking about, like a blowjob?
>>
>>2511681
How can I find a girlfriend that is okay with me drawing furry waifus?

http://m.imgur.com/jlOHY8M
>>
>>2511681
how can i find a gf
>>
>>2512455
pls respond
>>
>>2512478
>>2512455
just b urself bb
>>
>>2511681
I don't think many people would care. I know I wouldn't.
>>
>>2512443
Find one that draws furry husbandos. Like me :3
>>
Don't push it on him. It'll be alright. Of course drawing furries will be a problem. Yaoi is relatively harmless.
>>
There's dudes who like/accept yaoi just as theres girls who enjoy yuri. Straight or not. Just find a dude who supports you and who you'd support as well. Communication and common interests are key, don't be like the normies.
>>
>>2516630
People are actually this serious. This comment could be seen as sarcasm, but really? Kek.
>>
>>2517271
Why would they not be serious, apart from the OP image being the worst kind of yaoi example, it's a possible legitimate question.
>>
femanon here also with non-drawing closeted-weaboo boyfriend

He's explained to me he wasn't comfortable of me drawing hentai/smut because it isn't something he can proudly show his friends, or be proud of his girlfriend doing, and was worried that it'd find a way to be tied to my identity online (as someone trying to get in the creative field).

Still don't give a fuck and he's okay with me not giving a fuck. Not that i'd give a fuck if he wasn't okay with it.
>>
>>2517408
Noted, that the points are pretty valid. It was all hypothetical and I don't actually have any time to drawing hentai/smut.

So, if anyone is considering drawing naughty things on the net, always be sure to isolate that persona away from your personal identity (unless you don't care... But I do).
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.