[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
story time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: rfFWukr.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
rfFWukr.gif
2 MB, 320x180
Has there ever been a time where you or a classmate had a moment where you either went ape shit in class, walk out of class, or yelled at a teacher/classmate for no reason?

I have one.
>Beginning design class
>Girl with autism sits a couple of chairs from me
>Autism? Perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions.
>maybe just psychotic
>Her shits not great and doesn't take criticism well
>Talks to herself regularly
>Violent talks, like cursing and talking about hurting people under her breath
>One day, a different girl that sits along side of her tells her to stop mumbling to herself
>She sucker punches the bitch in the arm and tells her to stfu
>Teacher gets up, "Wtf?! You need to leave."
>Girl pulls out a exact-o knife
>"I will cut you, white woman!"
>Everyone is shitting breaks
>"Someone is going to die", I think.
>Girl instead takes all her stuff and leaves the room
>class ends for the day

They called the university police and we never saw her again. I guess the reason she left was because she realized she could get into some deep shit and left before she went any deeper. Idk.

I'm also not sure why she felt the need to call my teacher "white woman." She was white too.
>>
File: 1459970677687.jpg (22 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1459970677687.jpg
22 KB, 300x400
shitting breaks though
>>
>>2510515
how is this related to drawing? regardless if it happen in an art class or not
>>
>>2510515
>middle school art class final project
>have a few classes beforehand to work on our projects
>teacher lets kids do whatever, kids do whatever
>mutual dislike of the teacher and classmates
>I sperg out on a scratchboard, make a badass emperor penguin
>peer review day
>I don't need any more points to pass
>I am an asshole
>I raise my hand and critique every single piece
>my piece comes around
>silence, everyone marks my grade on their worksheet
>teach stops, asks if anyone has any critiques
>think she's about to give me all kinds of shit
>tells the class they can't give me anything lower than a B if they can't come up with a single critique
>I get an A on my critiques and B on the project

She probably just hated all of us, but at the time I was shocked she stuck up for me.
>>
>>2510521
*bricks

Ha. I didn't even notice.
>>
>>2510515
No because im not ghetto trash
>>
>>2510515
She sounds like she had mental issues. She needed psychological help.
>>
>>2510668
You don't have to be from 'the ghetto' to have mental health issues. Though your chances of having them go undiagnosed get higher the poorer you are.
>>
>>2510680
Having no discipline or respect and being raised by shitty parents is not a mental healfh issue anon
>>
File: 1461106845041-ic.gif (2 MB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
1461106845041-ic.gif
2 MB, 320x245
My art high school class was full of mentals. I have some good shit too. I'll greentext later cause i'm not native english.
>>
>>2510692
But living in a shitty environment like that does cause mental health issues ranging from anxiety to depression, psychosis and a million other problems.
>>
>>2510711
Duh
>>
>>2510711
Stop trying to find excuses of why you're such a horrible human being, please.
>>
>>2510515
was she cute, ugly or what?
>>
>>2511582
She was petite and had nice curly hair, but had a crack head face. You know what I mean? Like her ID says 19 but it looked as if drugs had aged her 20 years.
>>
>>2510515
>2004
>be 14
>last year of mandatory high school art
>every other kid is there because you have to take it for two years
>teacher is very young 22 years old
>female teacher very shy
>making clay cups mugs and bowls(not on wheels just with our hands and clay
>one kid makes a cock
>sticks it in his mouth and blowjobs it while moaning
>teacher is laughing and tells him to stop
>kid throws the cock at her from across the room
>teacher leaves instantly
>male teacher comes in and deals with the situation
>female teacher doesn't come back to classroom
>see her crying as I walk by the staff room
SadFrogWithANoose.jpeg
>>
>>2511507
Well, that's jumping the gun a lot, anon.

We have no idea how he's like through 4 lines of text.
>>
File: 1450082739398.png (198 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1450082739398.png
198 KB, 400x533
>>2514949
You could've protected her smile, anon.
>>
>>2514954
Fuck her YEE
>>
I went to figure drawing and there was one guy who would just freak out whenever his drawing didn't come out right. First he would groan, then he would stomp and eventually just rip the paper off and stomp on it or rip it apart. Eventually he just had piles of papers next to him and he stopped when he realised everyone were looking at him.

This was a 30 year old man, and I never saw him there again.
>>
>>2514969
Hey look, that's me.
>>
Has anybody ever had an experience with weeaboos in the classroom?
I had a couple in my classroom, that didn't last too much before retiring.
The class would always end in this endless debate about "muh style" vs "fundamentals"
>>
>>2514995
Weaboos are gross plebs.
The only exception might be the cute-ish quiet asian girl who draws well
>>
>>2514995
Yes. We have quite a hand full of them. Some of them hide their power levels and only sketch anime in their sketchbooks but some just only know how to draw in their shitty "styles" and refuse to draw any other way. So they drop out because they won't take advice.

And those are the type that refuse to draw hands and feet so they hide their arms behind their backs and stop the drawing at the knee. That pose drives me up the wall!
>>
>>2510692
Living in that environment does cause mental health issues, anon. Also, do you really think that only people with money are allowed to have mental health issues? Are poor people exempt from mental issues?

Do you realize how stupid that sounds, anon?
>>
Fuck the format.

In my high school, my Drawing 1 class was a mix of Juniors and Seniors, I was a Senior when I took it. One day we set up our easels and we begin drawing a still life we're all circled around and the lights are off except for the spotlights.

One junior student leaves to use the bathroom and someone moves her easel. Dick move. She comes back and notices and FLIPS HER FUCKING SHIT and slams everything and leaves class for the day.

Word gets around that she left class, but no one knows her name, only describes her as "long blonde haired polish anon". Guess who is also fits description? Rumor goes around even after I graduate that one day, I just flipped my shit and left class, which I never did. I never ended up talking to that girl until years later when I notice her at my cousin's wedding. I have a small family and I don't live in a small town. all of my wat.

Turns out her mother was dying of cancer and she did not have a father in her life. She must has been under a lot of stress and that probably just set her off. Her godmother, another relative of mine, adopted her and her sister. Now we're cousins.

Polish life.
>>
File: 1347207896597.jpg (475 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1347207896597.jpg
475 KB, 456x628
I'm doing the 24 hour Bridgman challenge posted here a couple of months ago, just had dinner and still 5 hours to finish, I've been drawing for 10-12 hours now I think, please motivate me to not give up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy85h4MJQos&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>2515609
What's the challenge? Do you need to copy out an entire book or something?
>>
>>2515629

Yeah I'm on page 143 now, kill me
>>
>>2515671
Which book? His books are pretty short, so you should be close to being done.
>>
>>2515609

It's pointless to do that and Frazetta actually did it probably through the weekend. He also liked talking shit that was untrue, just like that nigger Mike Tyson. Lying, grossly overrated piece of shit.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (25 KB, 458x360) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
25 KB, 458x360
>>2515678

Constructive anatomy, I've calculated 10 min for each page so still like 4 hours left and it's midnight, let's do this
>>
>>2510515
>be me
>2012
>tell anons on /ic/ to draw from life
>tell them about translating 3d to 2d
>tell them how studying nature helps do that
>tell them all the great artists recomend it
>anons BFTO call me a troll
>I was permabanned for my efforts
>fastforward a few year
>Draw from life is the new meme
>>
File: JacobTwoTwoDad3.jpg (16 KB, 304x229) Image search: [Google]
JacobTwoTwoDad3.jpg
16 KB, 304x229
>>2515598
>Text wasn't divided into convenient short lines.
I'm not reading this shit
>>
>>2515598
woah
>>
>>2514995
OH lord it was terrible
>first day of class in university, people are literally playing handheld games in front of the teacher openly while he is talking
>teacher tells us we are to do five drawings outside of our classwork per week
>he says we're allowed to do one and only one 'anime' drawing (leading me to believe this has been a problem before) per week, the rest should be outside real life studies
>autists proceed to do exclusively anime shit
>teacher is getting annoyed
>this one fat kid who is always playing his DS and never doing his work is constantly drawing 2d sonic fan character furry art
>he claims he is a top tier animator
>he insists upon showing us an example
>teacher accepts
>i could not watch, left out of secondhand embarrassment before the production began

now i go to community college with my autistic sister and she's always drawing gay undertale fanart and explaining the alternate universes to the rest of the class out loud. le sigh.

headphones are my only escape
>>
File: shityreactiongif.gif (1 MB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
shityreactiongif.gif
1 MB, 245x250
>>2515953
good luck draw friend
>>
>>2510524
who actually gives a fuck, this boards slow enough as it is
>>
>>2515953
God help you bruh
>>
>>2515953
>le sigh
leave
>>
File: 1450665787857.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1450665787857.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>2515953

>he says we're allowed to do one and only one 'anime' drawing
>>
>>2515953

>le sigh

Wrong website for this, family man
>>
I just finished a one year art course which was pretty bad for this, on the first day this girl sat next to me and told me that she wanted to be a tattoo artist so she could hurt the people who bullied her in school, then showed me her (incredibly shallow) self harm scars.

Throughout the year she was really manipulative, or tried to be, she was like a really bad puppet-master whose puppets just told her to fuck off. She hated the teachers because apparently giving advice and critique meant they were bullying her.

Needless to say her art was fucking awful. nothing but peace signs and really shit drawings of Kurt Cobain.
>>
>>2516797
Was she at least a scene queen wannabe?
>>
>>2510668
You're on 4chan. We're all trash
>>
>>2516065
>>2516747
do you guys know what being ironic/sarcastic is
>>
>>2510707
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS GIF FOR A YEAR WHAT'S THE SAUCE
>>
>>2517247

Sarcasm is not something that conveys in writing without some sort of tell because it is very tonal. Something can sound sarcastic in your thoughts while you are writing it, but it's lost to the reader. There's nothing about the way you used the phrase that would imply you were being sarcastic, so naturally we take it at face.
>>
>>2517256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvu9itUS8eU
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.