[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I improve this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: sexy anime girl.jpg (79 KB, 865x827) Image search: [Google]
sexy anime girl.jpg
79 KB, 865x827
How can I improve this?
>>
>>2508552
Step 1: Read the sticky
Step 2: Stop being shit
>>
by not shitposting how you are on /ic/

sage
>>
let's see
>composition
>anatomy
>actual hair
>line control
>form and shading

read the sticky
>>
>>2508561
im probably better than you

>>2508564

fuck your mother :^)
>>
>>2508565

well why dont you try and draw from imagination if youre soo good you fucking troll
>>
your not bad OP

dont listen to these guys
>>
>>2508569
>>2508566
Are you really that asshurt that your art is shit? Read the sticky or some beginner draw books. Maybe read a book on how to not be a faggot while you're at it.
>>
>>2508571

ive read the sticky

im putting my knowledge into practice
>>
really good OP

very skillful

do you take comissions?
>>
>>2508573
Draw more and practice more. Post in the beginner thread. The only advice you can get is that you should read more and practice what you read. Do more realistic drawings instead of something stylised like anime.
>>
>>2508578
christ alive, stop taking bait
>>
File: sexy anime qt.jpg (80 KB, 865x827) Image search: [Google]
sexy anime qt.jpg
80 KB, 865x827
a quick sketch
>>
>>2508580

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH? I’LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN LOOMIS, AND I’VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET DRAW THREADS, AND I HAVE OVER 300 COMMISIONS. I AM TRAINED IN FINE ARTS AND I’M THE TOP PAINTER IN THE ENTIRE ART SCHOOL. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER TRACER. I WILL WIPE YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH PRECISION THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EARTH, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING THAT SHIT TO ME OVER THE INTERNET? THINK AGAIN, FUCKER. AS WE SPEAK I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF FURRIES ACROSS THE USA AND YOUR IP IS BEING TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE STORM, MAGGOT. THE STORM THAT WIPES OUT THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL YOUR LIFE. YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND I CAN KILL YOU IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS, AND THAT’S JUST WITH MY WACOM. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN DRAWING HENTAI, BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF FURAFFINITY AND I WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO WIPE YOUR MISERABLE ASS OFF THE FACE OF THE CONTINENT, YOU LITTLE SHIT. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT UNHOLY RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE “CLEVER” COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE HELD YOUR FUCKING TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN’T, YOU DIDN’T, AND NOW YOU’RE PAYING THE PRICE, YOU GODDAMN IDIOT. I WILL SHIT FURY ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD, KIDDO.
>>
>>2508583
What's appalling is that he got halfway through this without realizing it wasn't funny.
>>
>>2508595

> being triggered over nothing

kek
>>
>>2508664
you're one of those millennials that doesn't know what "triggered" means huh LMAO

am i the one who rewrote an entire paragraph of pasta tho
>>
>>2508676

> 20 years later

> you still triggered
>>
>>2508552
You could practicing drawing instead of shitposting, that might help.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.