[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 3kqs3oM1s38.jpg (165 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
3kqs3oM1s38.jpg
165 KB, 1000x1000
"Cities&Villages - City of Dreams" drawn with a ballpoint pen. The large-scale work of a ballpoint pen with the romantic name "Cities & Villages - City of Dreams" - the author's work of 26-year-old artist from Kyiv Oleksander Kucheriavyi. So, ordinary ballpoint pen millimeter by millimeter created the drawing "City of Dreams". Picture Size - 1,8h2,5m that in general 4,5Sq.m. In "Cities&Villages - City of Dreams" perfectly thought-out urban infrastructure. In residential areas many squares and parks, convenient parking, modern, spacious buildings, there are no traffic jams and gassy industrial zones. All quite authentic architectural objects - stadiums, schools, universities, shops, subways, highways, airports, business centers, train stations, enterprises, power stations, gas stations and the like. Perhaps this is the only city in the world where everyone can move into whichever house and call out your name
>>
>>2506903
I'm more interested in the closeup of the drawing or the cad file than read through your incomprehensible post.
>>
>>2506903
what the fuck is with that orange and yellow shit in the corner
>>
>>2506971
its obviously a honeycomb next to an anthill, symbolizing the work ethic of an urban community. sorry, I don't think you're gonna make it.
>>
Just kidding that
>>
>>2506903
Isn't this guy literally autistic?
Like, not in the 4chan meme sense, but he actually is on the spectrum.
>>
File: rage8.png (907 KB, 900x896) Image search: [Google]
rage8.png
907 KB, 900x896
>stadium on the city centre
>>
File: 1462107099401.jpg (96 KB, 584x535) Image search: [Google]
1462107099401.jpg
96 KB, 584x535
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.