[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be very nice and give you all a treasure t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: dunno.jpg (82 KB, 246x1134) Image search: [Google]
dunno.jpg
82 KB, 246x1134
I'm going to be very nice and give you all a treasure trove of material. From How to Draw books to Art Books. All complete.

http://fineartvn.blogspot.com/

Enjoy, guys.

<3
>>
>>2506518
holy shit thanks anon
real cool books on here
>>
grabbing everything now. thanks based anon sampai famalan desu tbqh
>>
reported

Let's steal other artists accomplishments.

Piece of shit.
>>
>>2507020
fuck of moral fag!

your the reason why we cant have nice things
>>
>>2507022

Enjoy collecting more digital dust, friend. We all know you're not going to read much of what you download. You collect ebooks like your grandmother collects postage stamps.
>>
The link for the Fenchin book is down, Anybody have a link for this book?

Master's Drawing : Fechin
>>
>>2507028
it's true, you've seen through me and all my lies ;_;
>>
>>2507020
Also reported
>>
Every book I tried has broken links. fuck you OP.
>>
>>2507037
theres also a lot of them in spanish or korean
>>
>>2507037
they work you fucking dumb nigger.

try disabling your ad blocker and getting through the adverts otherwise it wont give you shit.

>>2507028
>implying that i havent bought an just to read books
>implying that i dont read books
>implying that i dont put in 40 hours a week

fucking pleb
>>
>>2507050

>only 40 hours a week

Shit what are you doing that you're only putting in 40 hours? Seems you don't take art seriously.
>>
File: wat.png (454 KB, 347x333) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
454 KB, 347x333
>>2507020

I have learned the error of my ways.
>>
>>2507050
no the links are indeed down you borderline retard.
>>
>>2507031
that's the very first thing I went for and was severely disappointed as well
>>
I'M SO FUCKING MAD MY THIRD WORLD INTERNET SUCKS BALLS I'M NEVER GOING TO FINISH DOWNLOADING
>>
>>2507124
fuck these idiots. make a dummy gmail anon, i'll email you from the site. fuck these guys
>>
>>2507088
Not that anon but I've gotten like 7 books off this that I've wanted to read, they all worked fine.
>>
>>2506518
Sweet. I can add these to my 41GB drawing folder.
>>
>>2506518

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
This shit literally infected me.

Don't click the link
>>
>>2507682

>clicking the ads like a mongoloid 200 year old near sighted granny
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.