[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intuos Small to Cintiq 22HD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-04-30_000827.jpg (91 KB, 461x420) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-30_000827.jpg
91 KB, 461x420
Hi, I just started recently to get serious with drawing in general and I have never done any sort of pen and paper drawing until then so right now I've been diving into figure drawing books and tuts left and right. At the same time I'm practicing with an Intuos Art Small but I'm planning to buy a Cintiq 22HD a year later once I've earned enough money.

How rough will the transition be? Would practicing with a tablet with no display be sort of wasting effort cause of the difference in size and the strokes I use with one compared to the other?
>>
>>2504688
Get a big sheet of paper and a pencil and try it. If you can adjust to that then you can adjust to the Cintiq.
>>
Literally only benefits
>>
Welcome to the baller life
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.