[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone has that Craig Mullins demo he did at trojan horse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1405217815102.jpg (3 MB, 3000x3967) Image search: [Google]
1405217815102.jpg
3 MB, 3000x3967
Anyone has that Craig Mullins demo he did at trojan horse?
>>
>>2500895
The Korean octopus
>>
it's me m8 mullins
>>
>>2500895

Is it just me or is the perspective/scale of the figures on the bridge completely fucked? Compared to the boats to the left of the other side of the bridge, it appears they would be giants.
>>
Put in some black will ya.
>>
File: drippingwet.jpg (80 KB, 502x785) Image search: [Google]
drippingwet.jpg
80 KB, 502x785
the crab is a jew
>>
>>2500923

They look alright to me. If a person is about twice the height of the bridge's rail, then way back where the boats are, a person would scale appropriately with the small boats. I think the larger boat just seems like it should be bigger than it is.
>>
>>2500948

Now that I think about it I believe it might be the height of the railing that makes it look off for me, compared to bridges in general I think it should be about upper arm height for a average person.
>>
>>2500923
It'll be just you then.
>>
How long did it take for him to paint that? There's too many elements holy shit, and what was the size of the canvas? Anything bigger than 5000 px will slow down your PC, even if you have an i7 which I don't think he had when he painted that.
>>
>>2500953
I'd agree perspective looks a bit off causing them to look larger than they are.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.