[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ic/ virtual community (Second Life)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: pshome.jpg (166 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
pshome.jpg
166 KB, 800x450
Anyone want to try to start a virtual community of artists? Its way easier to meet people and discuss in a virtual 3d environment like that and you can upload your work and get feedback etc.

If your interested get a SL account and go to a place called "MAGE Sandbox".
>>
>>2494213

Great, now I can hear you autists shout at me "It's shit read the sticky loomis" at me but in a virtual world. Twice the effort tripple the shitposts.
>>
File: 1446092960601.jpg (47 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
1446092960601.jpg
47 KB, 558x564
SL is still a thing?
>>
>>2494226

It's not about second life it's about a 3D place where you can talk about shit. The environment is more conducive to discussion and meeting people than image boards
>>
>Second Life

Sorry, I'm not autistic.
>>
>>2494232

The art world is international now there needs to be an international place to congregate
>>
>>2494232
Internet Version of the factory
>>
>>2494234
How is 4chan not international? What are you on about you autist
>>
>>2494255

It's hard to meet people in here, on sl you can find people who share your interests and keep that dialogue going instead of always behind that shield of anonymous.
>>
>>2494256
Reddit may suit you better then.
>>
>>2494266

3D is cooler than image boards bro
>>
bump why not guys
>>
>>2494227

Why the fuck do you think that?
You're still just reading text. If there's voice, even then skype is preferable. Files can be shared more easily on 4chan/skype than that shithole.
>>
>>2494213
OP, you shouldn't be discussing art, you should be studying. Do you think a community of procrastinating anons will help you git gud? Sorry OP, doesn't work that way.

Only hard work and tears will make you learn art.
>>
File: 1452002099444.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452002099444.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1080
Come back when you find something where I could be a cute animu girl.
>>
>>2494391
You can be a cute anime girl in sl.
>>
>>2494368
>rastinating anons will help you git gud? Sorry OP, doesn't work that way.
>Only hard work and tears will make you learn art.

Your wrong. If you want to make it in contemporary art its all about discussion. Look at the impressionists, cubists, abstract expressionist, pop artists, all came from a community of artists who were focused on creating something relevant.
>>
>>2494391
You can be
>>
>>2494394
>>2494400
I was just pretending shit is fucking creepy as fuck you're all sick in the head.
>>
File: 1459161190002.jpg (43 KB, 680x1006) Image search: [Google]
1459161190002.jpg
43 KB, 680x1006
>>2494269
Pretty good bait.
probably a 7/10
>>
>>2494409
Not bait tho
>>
>>2494256
Do you seriously want me to waste precious memory on my computer so I can hear to your mouth breath and stand beside a bunch of diaperfurs simultaneously?
I'd rather make a Habbo account, or start playing lol for that matter.
Fuckign sperg.
>>
Daily reminder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upArbS2q6cc
SL is cancer incarnated.
>>
>>2494494
no fun
>>
>>2494497
You use SL, you clearly don't know what fun means.
>>
>>2494213
Hey, I play(ed) Second Life and the artist community really isn't that great. You have people posting MS paint bullshit or some abstract shit in galleries.

Really, the only thing to do on Second Life that has a bunch of people is :

1) Prey/Capture with zero RP or thought which is infested with 40+ year olds.

2) GoT and Gorean roleplay which is the biggest roleplaying community there. Full of people that take Gor waaay too seriously.

3) "Clubs"

4)"Family roleplay."

5) Some autistic furry WWII flight simulators bad enough to make any other flight simulator out there cry in agony.

All of which are easy to troll because they take Second Life too seriously.
>>
>>2494496
>"yo this is what i fuckin look like in real life bitch"
Yep.
That sums up the whole community pretty nicely.
>>
>>2494518

There are some communities that are average gamer types. Mage is basically just a community of trolls who fuck around. No role play, no clubs, no furies, no lewd
>>
>>2494540
I'm here. I can't find OP or any other faggots.
>>
>>2494543
>>2494540

I'm listening to some chick scream into the mic about being an aero engineer and some other chick telling me that she doesn't log out of SL .
>>
>>2494546
And some guy has a peeing animation and is screaming autistic like into the mic while he unleashes on a loli that has a "Onii-chan" voice gesture.
>>
I can hardly wait until VR support gets added
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.