[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
It's for a show about rape/transgender awareness. I don't have any personal interest in it but I was asked to contribute a piece.
>>
>>2494209
that ass is falling appart
>>
>>2494209
okay but just to be clear that's not a dude right?

i'm not a gay
>>
>>2494230
It's supposed to be a woman, but I guess if it's a little ambiguous that plays into the transgender theme.
>>
>>2494242
Most women's muscles aren't that defined.

But still good job. 90% etc. and you an use this image if u buttblast people on online imageboards
>>
>>2494209
the hair and the shading on the pillow meld together, youre going to want to make a better distinction between the two
>>
>>2494209
a lot of the thatching is too harsh in general. the most definition and contrast needs to be on the focus of the drawing
>>
>>2494209
also what is the symbolism behind this piece
>>
Is she literally shitting bricks?
>>
>>2494295
No, the idea is that she's been the victim of abuse/rape, the cubes are intended to tie in to the accompanying idea of the objectification of womens' bodies. Well, actually yeah she is I guess.
>>
>>2494296
thats fucking stupid sorry. tell people the rape is making her fall to pieces instead of turning her into a cube-ass
>>
>>2494209
>rape/transgender awareness

Go back to Tumblr and fucking kill yourself once you're there.
>>
File: kek.jpg (101 KB, 560x675) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
101 KB, 560x675
>>2494377
Falling for B8
>>
>>2494377
>being this triggered
sounds like you belong on tumblr too lmao
>>
>>2494764
All trannies should kill themselves
>>
>>2494770
now that's what i call edgy
>>
>>2494772
I don't care. They really should.
>>
>>2494209
lol
>>
>>2494770
imagine being so sensitive youre literally assblasted over mentally ill people choosing to turn their dick into a vagina
like literally how much of a sheltered tumblrina do you have to be
grow up my dude and realize people dont have to cater to your feelings
>>
>>2494792
I'm not sensitive, you retard. I just happen to think that trannies should kill themselves. I know people don't and aren't going to cater to my feelings. How about you deal with the fact that people don't like trannies.

And I don't even have a tumblr; but liking and supporting trannies is a tumblrina thing to do
>>
>>2494797
>I'm not sensitive
youre crying like a baby over nothing. youre telling me thats not being sensitive?

>liking and supporting trannies
i dont "like and support trannies", i just dont care because im not a special snowflake that gets offended over pointless things.
>>
>>2494209
Why is rape and transgender awareness in the same show?
>>
>>2494800
Then why are you throwing a fit over me wanting for trannies to die? Why don't you take your own advice and deal with people not having the same views as you. I don't have to cater to trans fats at all just like they don't have to cater to me.
>>
>>2494810
im not, just explaining that youre a baby for caring about such insignificant things.
>>
>>2494812
And you aren't a baby for caring about an insignificant thing such as to what a random anon thinks? You even went out of your way to incorrectly use insults.

Go get that stick out of your ass and read Loomis.
>>
>>2494817
i really dont care about anything when im on tramadol
im just killin time if you really want to know

>incorrectly use insults
huh
>>
>>2494819
You called me a tumblrina and special snowflake when neither of those would be correct considering the fact that supporting trannies is a very tumblr thing to do and there is absolutely no reason to think that I am a special snowflake when it is extremely common to dislike trannies.
>>
>>2494825
>supporting trannies is a very tumblr thing to do
so is being over the top about your views, am i wrong? people of any political affiliations can be tumblrinas if they act like a stereotypical tumblr user about what they believe in, ie being extremists ("kill all men/trannies/whatever"), being oversensitive to opposing viewpoints, etc

>>2494825

>there is absolutely no reason to think that I am a special snowflake when it is extremely common to dislike trannies
i never said that. im saying its a special snowflake move to get offended over non offensive things.
>>
>>2494834
I'm not offended by trans though. I just do not like them or support them. In the end of the day its just a mentally ill 2% of the population at most that has a high suicide rate regardless. Most of them will an hero before they grow old.
>>
>>2494837
>I'm not offended by trans though.
people who arent offended by a group of people dont wish death on them. not that i care, im just saying the way youre acting doesnt match up with what youre telling me.
>>
>>2494838
I can wish death onto whomever I please without a group offending me. Offense and hatred are different things.
>>
>>2494843
you have to feel somewhat hurt to feel the need to lash out at a certain group of people
if that wasnt true you wouldnt have "straight" men who are insecure about their sexuality and call people fags nonstop
>>
>>2494846
Or you know, good friends can call each other fags, niggers, retards and other normally hurtful things in a lighthearted banter way.

Not everything is black and white. You can hate without offense and be offended without hate.
>>
>>2494851
>good friends can call each other fags, niggers, retards and other normally hurtful things in a lighthearted banter way
thats not what im talking about. i mean the kind of "youre a faggot" thats intended to be vitriolic. im aware that people jokingly use these terms, i do it myself.
>>
>>2494856
Regardless, I do not need to explain myself. I am not offended, you can think what you want. I still want transgenders to die, and I am getting my wish with their constant suicides.

Call me a baby, faggot, sjw, or whatever the fuck. It won't even matter when this thread is deleted.
>>
>>2494860
dont really understand what the point of hating other people for innate characteristics is but whatever, i guess if that gives meaning to your life have fun
>>
>>2494866
You too, bro.
>>
>>2494860
man it feels great to not be you
>>
>>2494209
I cant really distinguish between the long hair on the pillow or the folds on the pillow that the weight of the head does. Also, not a fan of the harsh, sloppy-looking hatchings around the figure and the weird square-thingy. I would do a general, smooth tone to make a contrast between the body and the ground it is laying on. The circular injuries on the leg look noice though i would have left out the cubes and the weird operation-line.
Basically make it a little more clearer and less confusing.
>>
>>2494797
While i do not disaggree, one should be mature enough, to give critique independent from the topic of the picture and just analyze composition/technique/skill etc
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.