[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /ic/ think about this KNKL tutorials and how he teaches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
5 KB, 100x100
what does /ic/ think about this KNKL tutorials and how he teaches you?
i think he does a good job going in depth with his tutorials.
>>
File: dZTuCcM.jpg (234 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
dZTuCcM.jpg
234 KB, 1215x717
>>
>>2493239
He seems like a nice dude, and has good tips about life, but take his technical advice with a grain of salt.
>>
judging by his thumbnails, the anatomy in his older stuff seems off and the quality seems variable but his newer stuff seems alright. stuff that he posted within the past 2 years seems decent
>>
I wish I was his friend
>>
>>2493239
hes a nice guy, he has nice tips for programs.

But boy o boy is he a faggot pandering to teens and "energy girls"
>>
>>2493743
Fuck off
>>
>>2493239
great teacher
>>
hes got some great tutorials on perspective. good guy in my book
>>
>>2493239
Great teacher. Even though I'm focusing on learning different methods at the moment, while I draw I put on his thoughtful Thursday videos to listen to. Always makes me positive and helps with long drawing sessions.
>>
Links?
>>
>>2493239
There's some good tips scattered through his videos, mostly you get to learn his process. His latest video on drawing faces isn't exactly quality.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.