[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to get started in commissions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1417347676739.jpg (50 KB, 641x636) Image search: [Google]
1417347676739.jpg
50 KB, 641x636
provided you have an adequate enough skill level, where is a good place to do some lower end commissions for people with lower expectations?
>>
go on deviantart and draw furries and anime.
>>
You will not get a helpful answer unless you vastly elaborate on what you do, and the industry you are looking to break into.

"Commissions" can refer to many different things. I hope you're not thinking of some Tumblr-trash personal-commissions for like $10.
>>
Try searching, seriously, artists do a great deal of things besides making art and most of it consist of finding people that can give you a job.

Also try Upwork, I saw some fat fuck with red beard called David North there charging $22/h for his illustrations and I'm suspicious he is also owner of this site and portfolio:

http://www.davidnorthillustration.com/

And before you ask - yes, he has earned on average $50 per piece.
>>
>>2492781
this
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.