[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NMA REFERENCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 21100527741_0aa334de97_b.jpg (106 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
21100527741_0aa334de97_b.jpg
106 KB, 683x1024
does anyone have acess to the new masters academy reference library that they can upload?
>>
You're in luck, looks like someone already did it for you

https://www.newmastersacademy.org/subscribe/
>>
>>2490178
lmao.
>>
yeah honestly the site is pretty damn cheap and the content is good, just go a month and download it all.
>>
waiting for an upload too. they got the best reference images.
>>
>>2490178
lol
>>
Fuck off. Pay for one goddamn month and download it yourself, you cheap bastard.
>>
>>2496226
to poor. living that artist life.
>>
>>2496632
>too poor to pay $0.67 a day for access to some of the highest quality art instruction currently available online

Kill yourself, my man
>>
>>2496639
>Kill yourself
im too poor for that too
>>
>>2496639
$0.67 in your country maybe. doesn't translate well in mines.
>>
>>2496659
What country?
>>
Can you batch download them?
I'd love to subscribe because it's relatively cheap but I'm not going to manual download 10k images.
>>
>>2496723
colombia
>>
>>2496723
brazil
>>
>>2496738
Damn that would be awesome anon. You would be helping out people from a third world country and end the need for any reference threads.
>>
>>2496738
pretty sure you can't. But if anyone knows how, please tell me, i have a sub
>>
I remember an anon said that he wasted his year long NMA sub doing nothing but dling the entire NMA library. Idr where I read it though, but I remember it was here
>>
>>2496828
Took a year to download everything? wat lol.
>>
>>2496834
there are a LOT of images there. still, what a fucking waste
>>
>>2496738

They don't provide the ability to do so, but you could probably find a browser addon that would help you there.
>>
>>2496790
Does it allow you to have access to their flickr private account? I believe that's where their reference pictures are hosted. You could download the albums if you have access.
>>
>>2496790
>>2496738
Whoah. I figured out a way. Get this plugin for chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/image-downloader/cnpniohnfphhjihaiiggeabnkjhpaldj

Create a name for "Save to subfolder". Hit the checkbox for "Select all" and hit the Download button. It will also download website logo and stuff but you could easily delete that. It also saves the large image version and not the thumbnail. Btw, I tested this on the only reference pack that they forgot to lock behind the paywall.
>>
>>2497632
>reference pack that they forgot to lock behind the paywall
Which one?
>>
>>2497794
http://www.newmastersacademy.org/maude-draped/

Some draped curvy milf. In before you work for them and lock up the images lol.
>>
>>2497827
Ty. Hopefully we get more.
>>
>there are people on this board that would willingly help flood the already saturated market with third worlders that will be able to undercut them due to their country's weaker currencies

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>2497996
Nah, just a hobby. Not everyone is doing this for a job.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.