[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help 2.0 - Well, i try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 2.jpg (215 KB, 1000x706) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
215 KB, 1000x706
i take a lot of the advices and i fix the drawing with then, another advice or tip for improve the image?
>>
File: 2SD.jpg (52 KB, 1000x706) Image search: [Google]
2SD.jpg
52 KB, 1000x706
>>2488857
This is the first
>>
>>2488857
your best off posting in either the beginner or stylization thread friend. Making your own thread soley for just one picture can be seen as rude, since it gives off the feeling of "I'm better than everyone in those threads, I need my own focus". I know that it wasn't your intention, but because of this most critiques will be needlessly blunt and violently direct. Just a word of caution.

other than that, welcome to /ic/
>>
>>2488867
Not OP. you're a fuckin faggot. Who the fuck cares this dude made a thread of his art. Go fuck your self. This isn't your category to make rules like that you cunt. Now fuck off.
>>
>>2488867
i want improve
>>
>>2488871
thanks for proving my point, you rabid animal. People will just come here to shitpost without constraint. One of the other 2 threads will be more helpful than anything, and also de-clutters the board, something that faggot doesn't understand
>>
>>2488873
go figure it out yourself. a handful of people have already given you more than enough advice for now. go and draw, than ask people to spoon feed you. read the sticky and draw draw draw.
>>
File: welcomtoic.jpg (128 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
welcomtoic.jpg
128 KB, 480x360
>>2488873
Source: jelloapocalypse
>>
>>2488911
>and also de-clutters the board
You're right because /ic/ is bursting with so much activity that we can't afford to have a few "help me " threads.

This thread will probably still be here in a month, it's not exactly pushing anything useful into the archives. The actually popular threads on this board will continue to be active until they reach a bump limit. Everything else is just background noise.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.