[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought this yesterday and will be here Monday. It's my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 144811.jpg (94 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
144811.jpg
94 KB, 1200x900
Bought this yesterday and will be here Monday. It's my first pen display, and heard monoprice finally got it right with their newer model. I'm so stoked, I can't wait to try it.
>>
Keep us posted fambalaya
>>
>>2488794

I bought it two weeks ago... It has no replacement pen so if there's something wrong with pen send it back. They aren't selling pens yet, if ever... Thery keep saying new drivers are coming last are from 2015. So far no...

On top of that I think they're selling them low cause they are about to replace them with "better" new ones. Outside of that negative crap. I like it enough, no different than wacom minus some wonky ass drivers that hate wacom ones, remove all wacom drivers asap and make sure they're gone for sure. Or enjoy 230905923-6824-60 hours of stress trying to figure out why its not working.

Post results, few are reviewing it.
>>
>>2488936
>>2488794
Got one for myself about a month ago. Works just fine with my Macbook. The driver was a little stubborn at first, but after running the quick setup it was alright.
There were some kinks on my PC, including an issue with the mapping when using a two screen setup. I managed to fix the mapping, but I haven't used it since as it feels smoother with the Macbook/Macbook is my primary computer.
The lack of shortcut keys on the display might turn a lot of people off. The screen looks great for the price. I've read about people finding dust under the screen. If you're OCD about that, it's a possibility.
The biggest problem is diagonals. It's my first display tablet, so I have no real experience to compare it to, but they can be a bit squiggly. Even when using a ruler. If it's a driver issue, it may be updated in the future driver, assuming that ever happens. I remember reading somewhere that the tilt functionality has been disabled until the future driver is released as well.
The kickstand feels sturdy. Easy to adjust. The cables connect from the side, rather than the bottom like the older model did, so there aren't any balance issues/cords sticking under the display. For the price, I'm satisfied.
>>
>>2489517

This is me >>2488936

What do you mean you are getting diagonal problems? I did the ruler test with this tablet the day I got it ( only use PC ) so I can't comment on mac issues most likely.

But I get zero jaggies when doing any ruler lines. I only get jaggies when I freehand without a stabilizer, which occurred even on my wacoms. I'm not sure thats a driver issue on pc anyway. You might need to look into that further. Cause that shouldn't be happening, I saw more diagonal lines with jaggies on my wacoms, this thing doesn't do it at all. ( I mean with ruler lines at any angle. )
>>
>>2488794
Where'd ya buy it from? I saw them sold out on Amazon.

So far the Cintiq alternative I was stoked about was the Yiynova 22U V3.
>>
>>2488794
how much?
resolution?
tilt sensibility?
>>
>>2490473
http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/product/details/14481?maincategoryid=108&categoryid=10841&subcategoryid=1084101&cpncd=
>>
>>2490478
>470 USD
>only 1920x1080
>no tilt sensitivity

surprisingly, the pen is doesn't need a battery
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.