[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SpellBind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I painted this with syringes
>>
>>2485638
why
>>
Did you ask why I painted it with syringes? It is a style called pointillism. I used syringes to control the amount of paint more accurately. It has a lot of texture, hard to see in a photo. With brushes, it was hard to get the same amount of paint off the brush with each dot. But with syringes, I have complete control. I am also interested in the science of how we see. Rods and cones. So there is a lot of optical illusion happening as well.
>>
>>2485649
Did you ask why I painted it with syringes? It is a style called pointillism. I used syringes to control the amount of paint more accurately. It has a lot of texture, hard to see in a photo. With brushes, it was hard to get the same amount of paint off the brush with each dot. But with syringes, I have complete control. I am also interested in the science of how we see. Rods and cones. So there is a lot of optical illusion happening as well.
>>
>>2485661
Interesting.
Good piece.
>>
Anything else? It has been four years since 'you' painted that; How about posting something new.
>>
File: plebs.gif (2 MB, 330x166) Image search: [Google]
plebs.gif
2 MB, 330x166
>>2485638
The only thing you said that i believe is your interest in how people see, because youre trying to see who will take the bait.
>>
I shoot up
>>
>>2485638
What paint did you use?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.