[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl and I follow each other on instagram. We both like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: fdooofajk.png (759 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
fdooofajk.png
759 KB, 1440x900
This girl and I follow each other on instagram. We both like each other's work (in the literal "clicking the like button" sense). I asked if she would be down to do a collaboration and she said yes.

This will be my first time doing a collab with a stranger. So my question is: how do I even start it off? Also, do you have any hints or tips in general on doing a collaboration?
>>
I'm sure you are perfectly capable of figuring this out yourself.
>>
>>2482477
Send her a private pic of your dick and then ask for hers.
>>
>>2482481
also post her dick pics in this thread
>>
>>2482480
Just asking for advice, friend.
>>
Collaboration? What does it mean? One does figure and the other does environment? One does sketches and drawing and the other the rendering?

regards, total n00b
>>
Just send a video of you eating some rice so she thinks you're Chinese, chick's love to pfaty
>>
>>2482502
It just means two people working on a piece together. So yeah, it could be something like what you mentioned, or something like when Basquiat and Warhol worked together.

But in this instance it'll be me and this girl trading the picture off back and forth via email, each time adding a little to the picture.
>>
File: U_48_939852047985_009.jpg (763 KB, 3000x2163) Image search: [Google]
U_48_939852047985_009.jpg
763 KB, 3000x2163
>>2482522
Meant to post this along with my post.
>>
>>2482526
just fucking gas yourself, what value is there to you and only to you if this is what do?
>>
>>2482830
So angry lol. Calm down, Chief.
>>
>>2482526
Not sure how to advise this lol

This is a collaboration in the loosest sense of the word

How about googling "scrapbooking"
>>
>>2482477
Whats your ig bro?
>>
>asks to do collab with someone
>doesnt know shit about collabing
for what reason did you ask to do a collab? You clearly dont have enough knowledge about such a thing to make something good so its definitely not for the sake of making good art
>>
>>2482919
I've done collaborations with people in the past, you little goofball. Just never over the internet and with a stranger.
>>
>>2482526
we got another one of these "artists"
>>
>>2482969
;)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.