[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys i'm making a photo manipulation but i'm kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Hey guys i'm making a photo manipulation but i'm kind of out of ideas. As i'm already looking at this for a few hours i'm not quite sure whats good and bad. thanks in advance.
>>
>>2481267
ur gay
>>
File: 523521.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
523521.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1800
>>2481267

What you are most lacking, aside from any original or interesting design, is a good composition.

Everything is all over the place.

Judging by how poorly all the photo plates are integrated I'd assume you're just trolling.

2/10
>>
>>2481267
There's no focus. Poor composition. And at the end of the day 99% of all photo manipulations are bad, even the "good" ones are bad. It's honestly the worst form of digital art I can think of. It takes something real special to break out of that collage aesthetic and achieve that 1% of quality.

But if you want to make this picture work, you have to get rid of almost everything in it. Pick a focus and have whatever is left in the image hinge upon that focal point. As it is, you have 8 random photos evenly spaced apart in the composition, all are about the same size and all are equally boring.
>>
>>2484305
This is a good point

OP, ur gay.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.