[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
梁月(Liang Yue) Painting stlye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 283210206_m.jpg (119 KB, 365x500) Image search: [Google]
283210206_m.jpg
119 KB, 365x500
The painter is Taiwanese and uses Corel Painter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxOArDgWOHw&nohtml5=False

I want to achieve this style and need to know the brushes he uses.

I tried googling everything along the lines of:
梁月(Liang Yue) brush set etc,
Tried to change my system language and the language of Corel Painters UI to traditional Chinese but no joy.

Can someone check the video and translate the brushes, I hate to ask this but I tried everything I can think of, even tried to use screen capture translation, but the image is not sharp enough to read the text.

Even an image or screenshot of the brushes in a Taiwanese Corel Painter UI would be great so I can compare the brushes and find it like that.

I know brushes are not everything and all can be used etc, but if I am going to try to make my style more like his, then it is crucial that I know what tools he uses.

I can see the category of what he uses (ex. pastel, pencil and airbrush) but each of those categories have like 10+ variants.

Sorry for the long post, I didn't know how to explain it with lesser sentences and be clear about what I need help with.
>>
>>2480645
Oh god my DIIICCCCCKKKKKKKKKK
>>
ching chong nip nong
>>
襏襆贂 闟顣飁 酳 簻臗, 銈銙 肵苂苃 戫摴撦 烳牼
>>
Have you thought about mailing the guy?
>>
File: 1460146710588.jpg (198 KB, 658x3395) Image search: [Google]
1460146710588.jpg
198 KB, 658x3395
>>2480645
>but each of those categories have like 10+ variants.
watched it, those variants are just his preferences in size all the paint is pure building color and aplying some effects
p much pic related but using Painter instead of PS
>>
>>2480645
We all do.

imo, he was done at 12 min mark. the final turned out too polished and washed out.
>>
>>2480645
This guy's work is fairly clean and tightly rendered, without any loose brushwork where you can see a particular unique brush shining through. So the brushes are completely irrelevant.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.