[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys , after i finish with exams this year , i want to find a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Guys , after i finish with exams this year , i want to find a somehow good fitness exercise programme to follow because i'm afraid i'm not that healthy but in the same time i want to use all my free time practicing drawing etc.

My question , how did you manage to make time for drawing but also , going to gym and stuff .

I apologize if the thread is not suitable for this board. I will go to /fit if that's the case
>>
go to the gym in the morning

draw all day when you get home

granted i only go 3 days/week and draw every day and that must be why my fitness gains are slow but i'm getting better quicker

also you aren't taking three hours for your lifts (when you should be using 3+ hours to draw) so going first thing in the morning will open up the rest of your day
>>
>>2479353
3 days a week is usual, slow gains are normal
>>
>>2479353
>>2479354
And about the diet and the exercises, did it make you feel tired at the beggining ? I mean , i'm not a whiny faggot , i want to know if i need to force myself to practice even tho i will be having a hard time
>>
>>2479351
Remember, you dont need to shill gym to exercise. Find a park near you to run and parks usually have a pullup bar or monkey bars, alternatively you could buy your own for 20 bucks.
Same with diet, you can just watch youtube for all the information you need.
>>
>>2479362
thanks alot
>>
>>2479360
I find it was hard in both ways. I'm a skinny guy so forcing myself to eat more portions every day (or eating less if you're big) was as hard as getting the motivation to grind boring ass fundamentals of drawings when I was a beginner. It's all about mindset. Remember why you start, always.
>>
>>2479369
not op . Do you have a pic , before and after ?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.