[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me and search "how to find a passion" on google
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 2016.03.29-31_WAVERone..jpg (1 MB, 2200x922) Image search: [Google]
2016.03.29-31_WAVERone..jpg
1 MB, 2200x922
>be me and search "how to find a passion" on google
>Just remembered when I was 9 I loved graffiti and paintings
>Still like it after 10 years but lost all my skillz
>Spend the last week watching art graffiti and abstract paintings videos

Is that true that a passion as a child is a passion forever? Or am I just wasting my time just for the "recovery effect" ?
>>
>/ic/ - Artwork/Psychology
The only that matters are your lingaments.
>>
>>2477992
>/ic/ - Artwork/Physiology
>>
>>2477992
I don't know what are lingaments but finding my passion matters too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRZYIqTdjk8
Favorite artist he has barely no subscribers and the quality of his videos are perfect
>>
>>2477990
>was 9 I loved graffiti and paintings
>Still like it after 10 years but lost all my skill

The best part about this post is he's right. Graffiti artists have the skills of a 9 year old.
>>
Two points OP:

-- Inherent passion towards certain subjects is probably true, but only a small part of the equation. A big part of why people become passionate for something is that they start to see themselves get better at it. Think of how you came to love graffiti. It was probably from how it was initially presented to you, and how you got better at it.

-- Wear a proper gas mask when working with aerosols. Those cheap paper ones you see painters use are no good. Chronic exposure to aerosols will damage your nervous system, permanently. This fact alone would make me heavily reconsider pursuing graffiti as a hobby, let alone a career. You'd probably love other styles of art as much if not more than graffiti if you put the time in to get better at them
>>
File: ligamint.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
ligamint.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>2477992
ligamints are more fresh.
>>
>>2478269
Alright thanks anon really helpful.
>>
>>2478269
Also do you know any other art close to graffiti or same "style"?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.