[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get back into drawing after an eight month break >Immediately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 6494.jpg (20 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
6494.jpg
20 KB, 600x400
>Get back into drawing after an eight month break
>Immediately start looking to spend $40 on a pen

I forgot how expensive this shit was.

Trad fag thread I guess.
>>
>>2477842
wait a minute? Is that a cross? Is Jesus the true spark?
>>
File: list.png (321 KB, 2194x1656) Image search: [Google]
list.png
321 KB, 2194x1656
>>2477853
fuck of name fag

but yes op, such is the pain of trad artists. i just refilled my paints and copic inks £150 in totoal
>>
>>2477891

At least that Copic ink lasts a while.
>>
Bought some of these Arc disc things at Staples and decided to DYI a new sketchbook. Ended up looking pretty shit, but it works. Really like being able to take out and re-add paper easily.
>>
File: IMG_9392.jpg (140 KB, 828x634) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9392.jpg
140 KB, 828x634
>>2477937
Shit, forgot my picture.
>>
>>2477937
I've been wanting to make my own sketchbooks. I might look into this. Thanks a bunch Anon.
>>
>>2477894
especially when you don't draw.
>>
>>2477842

What the hell are you talking about you dumb bitch, art is the literally the most inexpensive hobby that requires the use of tools that you could possibly do. You know what, you probably don't deserve buying that pen. You're just spending all that money as a form of procrastination while deep down you know that KJG could create a masterpiece with a shitty office pen on shitty copy paper. Art is practically free. It just requires a lot of fucking dedication.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.