[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought a ton of this on sale for watercolor, but I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: vellum.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
vellum.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
I just bought a ton of this on sale for watercolor, but I just found out traditionally vellum is made from tortured and murdered animals.

Can anyone confirm that Borden and Riley vellum 116 is faux, paper vellum and appropriate for vegans?
>>
I think actual vellum wouldn't be in a cheap sketchbook.
Hides are not cheap on itself, add the manufacturing costs to that.
>>
>>2477297

yea that's what i figured, probably so obvious their website doesn't bother to say, and I'm an idiot for freaking out and throwing half of it away already
>>
>>2477305
Doesn't take away that you're being incredibly sensitive.
>>
>>2477305
Yes, also an idiot for throwing out something you've already paid for instead of returning it, tossing your dead animals in the trash won't bring them back to life. Also why would you buy sketch paper to use with watercolor?
>>
>>2477303
are you fucking retarded? of course actual vellum won't be on sketchbooks.
>>
>>2477297
Whatever your religion dictates I guess.
>>
>>2477297
go back to your /co/ safespace you fucking tranny loving goat
>>
>>2477320

The cover says for watercolor and it was the cheapest per page paper that seemed decent for watecolor the shop had. It's not in sketchbook form, it's got one of those little tape bindings.

>>2477320

Would you want to keep your dead gf in your house if she died because you are such a horrible and inconsiderate lover? No I don't think so.

>>2477310

not really, there is literally no reason to consume or use animal products
>>
>>2477332
>throwing your dead gf in the trash

I like you bro
>>
File: Look.jpg (140 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
Look.jpg
140 KB, 404x404
>>2477332
>Would you want to keep your dead gf in your house if she died because you are such a horrible and inconsiderate lover? No I don't think so.
>>
Buncha panty-waste fart-sniffers ITT
>>
>>2477326
Please stop sending them to /co/, we're full. We just want to talk about cartoons, damn it.
>>
>>2477332
>Would you want to keep your dead gf in your house if she died because you are such a horrible and inconsiderate lover? No I don't think so.

That analogy is a lil' bit of a stretch, dont'ya think?
>>
>>2477332
No, I wouldn't throw her away. I would return her to her parents still in the original packaging if I found out they sold me a dead gf instead of a watercolor pad.

But yes, it's sketch paper. You can do light washes but it lacks the proper sizing and weight for full-on detailed work.
>>
>>2477332
Never gonna make it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.