[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Critique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Eye2.png (295 KB, 1920x1037) Image search: [Google]
Eye2.png
295 KB, 1920x1037
Please help me improve.

I need other peoples inputs, so that i dont just sit in an ecochamper of my own thoughts of my art.
>>
>>2475500
instead of drawing with lines, draw with shadows.
>>
>>2475501
Yeah! okay ill try that! :D
>>
>>2475500
Instead of drawing with your mind, draw with your eyes
>>
doesn't look like any eye I've ever seen
>>
>>2475500
Instead of drawing with your eyes, draw with your mind
>>
>>2475500
Instead of drawing with your hands, draw with your feet
>>
Have you tried drawing negative spaces instead of doing normal lines?
>>
How can our eyes be real if you draw with lines.
>>
>>2475500
Instead of drawing you must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.
>>
>>2475500
Try practicing something called "Symbol Drawing". It's a widely used method for learning how to draw better.
>>
>>2475577
>Symbol Drawing
I do it everyday! Look, there's Homer Simpson
~( 8^(l)
>>
The lines are very smeared.
>>
>>2475582
Hey that's Pretty good Friend.
>>
Eyes are not just block white, you could add some darker shading to the sides of it
>>
Also study eyelashes and see which parts are thicker and what direction they tend to go in
>>
Pretty clear you are beyond the beginner thread. Please keep making new threads for new works. I look forward to seeing you push your artistic boundaries.

Excellent work anon!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.