[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know what this piece of art is called? Dont know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1459850083647-0.jpg (58 KB, 960x681) Image search: [Google]
1459850083647-0.jpg
58 KB, 960x681
Does anyone know what this piece of art is called? Dont know anything about it, not the year, neither the creator.
>>
Roberto Ferri
>>
>>2475480
Thank you, he sure made some interesting looking stuff.
>>
I could cum just looking at his paintings
>>
I know it's super autistic but the fact that his wings / mermaid tails / weird shit are basically blending into the realistic bodies without any muscles / tissue connecting the two prevents me from enjoying his paintings. It makes me aware that he just painted these two things separately on the same canvas.
>>
File: wings.png (75 KB, 242x104) Image search: [Google]
wings.png
75 KB, 242x104
example. this looks pasted in
>>
>>2475651
>>2475655

Isn't it just aesthetic? Admittedly detailed connections there would IMHO seem off in this kinda classical/clean feel.
>>
>>2475445

Ahh yes I recognize this piece, it is called "The lamentations of the ungifted artist" by Roberto Ferri.
It is the visual representation of the mental anguish of a man who upon learning that he does not possess the palmaris longus, realises that he will never be a great artist, for without the God-tendon he would never have the wrist strength and dexterity of the masters.
A very evocative piece indeed.
>>
>>2475774
Yeah as I said it's just the way I perceive the paintings. When I see high realism I want to see things in their place or the spell is broken.
>>
>>2475487
Isn't he alive?
>>
>>2475936

I can't tell if Nosebro is just taking his name off to force his meme or if people are actually getting on board with this shit.
>>
>>2476051
I love this /ic/ meme
>>
>>2475936
>>2476051

I don't know, but Nose-Bro. If you're reading this, you're still a blind idiot.
>>
>>2475480
is there anywhere I could find a zip of his works, I kind of like his works, they have good light and shadow and this is what I am currently focusing on
>>
Op here,
>>2475995
yes he actually is. i only saw this one painting and it lokked quite oldschool so i thought he was already dead

>>2476663
https://de.pinterest.com/jesusmartinez/roberto-ferri/

here is a collection i found
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.