[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I entered this contest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
The thing is they dont base on hard work or talent, the do it by likes on fb... -_- I find it so unfair, bc I really work my ass off practicing at home. I'm not the best but Im here to improve.
>>
I would have you arrested if you sent that into my contest.
>>
;-; it's that ugly?
>>
Pass the link, I'll like that shit
>>
Just search on fb " Cenit Color " I can't post the link :-:
>>
>>2472926

It's pretty bad yes. It just means you're a beginner, that's all. You could be really good in a few years if you keep at it though, so don't get down because I'm mean.
>>
It's okay, I'm here to improve and take criticism.
Just a few info about me, I'm 16 and started painting just few months ago. I don't pretend to be the best artist by now, but Ill try to achieve it.
>>
>>24729554
>>
>>2472966

You're young, which means you learn quickly than us older guys. Take full advantage of that. If I were you I'd check out the digital sketchbook collections of Miles Johnston, Algenpfleger and Mind Candy Man and see what is possible to achieve in a few years. That shit is very encouraging I think. It's absolutely possible for you to be professional level by the time you're 20.
>>
>>2472966
>I'm 16
godspeed youngster, if you're really passionate about drawing don't let mistakes and drawbacks discourage you. Also, people's critic here is somewhat harsh but don't let that stop you from drawing. You're bloody young, if you stop now you're gonna regret it if you maybe take up drawing in 10 years again and while practicing realize where you could've been if you kept at it from a younger age.
>>
>>2472898
hue hue hue. Just go to a black-hat hacker website and buy likes from them.
>>
>>2472978
I'll check it out, thanks for the suggestion!
>>
>>2472991
Thanks for your wise words, and of course I'll not stop. This is what I like, even though I'm not a "pro" but someday I will surely be.
>>
>>2472994
Lmfao I don't think that's fair xD
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.