[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't have the ligameme. Should I end it? I'll never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
I don't have the ligameme. Should I end it? I'll never be pro... Fellow less fortunate non-ligamemers, how do you deal with it? How do you deal with the fact that the Git Gud God has passed over you and left you to rot in your mediocrity?
>>
File: sai_2016-04-03_01-24-44.png (1 MB, 570x997) Image search: [Google]
sai_2016-04-03_01-24-44.png
1 MB, 570x997
>>2472035
I'll sell you mine once I'm pro.
>>
File: 4f451dc95eb8d-full-10.jpg (85 KB, 753x500) Image search: [Google]
4f451dc95eb8d-full-10.jpg
85 KB, 753x500
Maybe it's true /ic/. I have dubs and only seen improvements this past year.
>>
File: killSpark.jpg (183 KB, 511x493) Image search: [Google]
killSpark.jpg
183 KB, 511x493
>>2472035
Do you really meme it senpai ?
>>
I have no Palmaris Longus, I have aphantasia, I'm myopic and have ADD and dyslexia. Am I going to make it bros?
>>
>>2472035
your not gonna make it
>>
>>2472035
I have two, sometimes 3.

Is this something you're born with or just an over development of the muscles and tendons?
>>
>>2472050
aphantasia and dyslexia... I feel like they are exact opposites in terms of mental disorders, I think you should kill yourself anon, You propobly arent even human!
>>
File: britney spears.gif (512 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
britney spears.gif
512 KB, 500x283
>>2472050
>>
>>2472050
>I have aphantasia
>diagnosing yourself with a condition that was just named last year
>>
>>2472499
The longer the list of mental illnesses, the more interesting you are.
>>
gawd you're all retarded. the 'ligament' you are referring to is a muscle tendon. palmaris longus is a vestigal wrist flexor muscle which serves no function in human body. its more developed in mammals that use their front limbs for climbing. sometimes it’s not present in humans, but you are not special when you do have it, in fact you are a majority.
you can palpate the tendon by toucing your thumb with your pinky. the ’double’ you are all seeing when flexing is not a second palmaris longus, it’s flexor carpi radialis tendon.

seriously can you all please stop making these threads. just quit being as retarded as nose bro.
>>
>>2472530
So, all I gotta do is climb? ;)

Nice anatomy info.
>>
>>2472530
> more developed in mammals that use their front limbs for climbing
That's why they could climb the git gud ladder and I couldn't. Fuck this world I just genetically can't make it.
>>
ITT: Retards that can't tell ligament from irrelevant tendon.

No wonder artists have such bad opinion of being literally NIGGERS of civilized society
>>
>>2472733
>>
CAN I GET LIGAMEME TRANSPLANT?
>>
Anyone else schedule ligameme surgery yet? I realized the reason I wasn't reaching my full potential was because I only have two. I can't wait to reach pro status once I have four.
>>
cuckold fingers
>>
I have quadruple ligameme, why am I not Frazetta level yet?
>>
>>2472035
Palmaris Longus does nothing in the human body.
I'm an anatomy/phys major.
>>
>>2473630
I'm actually a double nobel prize winning rocket surgeon and you can discount the guy who claims a muscle can do nothing.
>>
>>2473637
pls die
>>
>>2473638
I would if i didnt have the best surgical rockets in all of Canadia.
>>
>>2473637
It does nothing which is why most people don't have them. It offers no survival advantage at all and was only useful when we swung about in trees.
>>
>>2473641
>swinging in trees requires hand control
>ligameme is real.

Looks like you've been proven wrong, kiddo.
nothing personel.
>>
File: 1359203030660.png (18 KB, 438x469) Image search: [Google]
1359203030660.png
18 KB, 438x469
This fucking thread.

Ligameme makin me laugh too hard.
>>
>>2472050
>myopic
You need contact lenses. Glasses distort the shape of everything so it's much harder to draw if you wear glasses. Contact lenses actually fix the problem.
>>
>>2472035
> Fellow less fortunate non-ligamemers, how do you deal with it?
just threw myselelf off a tall building it doesnt make snese without the ligameme

ps frogive spelling errors posting from cell ph
>>
>tfw you have the ligameme

So this... is the power... of... drawng...
>>
HIS LIGAMEME POWER LEVEL IS WAY TOO HIGH
HE HAS OVER 9000 CONFIRMED PALMARIS LONGUS!!!
>>
File: schiele.jpg (22 KB, 218x320) Image search: [Google]
schiele.jpg
22 KB, 218x320
what is the origin of the liga-meme? I've been around /ic/ forever, and all of a sudden it's everywhere.
>>
>>2473991
You just witnessed the birth of a meme, my friend.
>>
File: dominic dasylva.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
dominic dasylva.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>2474004
no, it's been in threads other than this all week.
>>
>>2474011
I can think you can a week 'just' with /ic/'s speed.
>>
>>2472035

You will never make it if you don't have this tendon. All of the masters owe their incredible dexterity to the palmaris longus. You are literally incapable of reaching their level without it so you might as well quit and become a vending machine repairman instead.
Good luck in your career outside of art.
>>
Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the True Spark: by defending myself against the ligamemers, I am fighting for the work of the Non-ligamemers . We must rise up and cut the false spark out of the wrists of every last one of the infidels; the Ligamemers.
Due to his own original special nature, the Ligamemers cannot possess a true spark, if for no other reason because he lacks the spark in any form, and hence belief in effort and hard work is absolutely foreign to him. And true spark in the non-Ligamemers sense is completely foreign to the infidels; only the ability to be the tuberculosis of the peoples of the true spark.Our ultimate goal must definitely be the removal of the Ligamemers altogether. Indeed, the Ligamemers do not possess the true spark to prepare a man for the life of an artist and thus, must be wiped out with every last Ligameme torn from their wrists.
>>
File: image.png (591 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
image.png
591 KB, 750x650
>>2473840
>tfw you have the power and the spark
>this isn't even my final form
>>
>>2474011
I actually hate this painting so much and I have no idea why it's so popular.
It literally looks like a political cartoon of how rich people fuck over the working class. She's not even wearing shoes and where are they, a landing strip at an airport? I hate this painting.
>>
>>2473690

But that old cunt you blokes love so much wears glasses. No rules, just tools.
>>
>>2472530

someone is jealous that he'll never make it

s'ok bro; there's always accounting or computer science. those don't require manual dexterity.
>>
>>2473991
Its just some b/tard trying to get his meme concept to spread by creating multiple threads
>>
>>2474983
not so sure, I did the first thread, I doubt the 2 others are the same person. That would mean all 3 threads are unique.
>>
>The muscle is absent in about 14 percent of the population
So 86% of the population is gonna make it? Uh.

>>2475002
a proud father of a retarded child, how sweet.
>>
>>2473641
so... it does have a use then? I can swing around in trees better than my non-Palmaris Longus bearing brothers? sweet.
>>
>>2473991
A few posts about vestigial body parts have been getting ridiculous amounts of attention on social media. One week later someone came up with the ligameme.
>>
>>2472035
>/ic/ excuses for why your art is shit and made up reasons why others' art is shit
>>
>>2473840
Not, it's the power of gymnastics or rock climbing, You fucked up your life choices, again.
>>
I have 2 of em, bless loomis.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.