[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This artist, who has a rather well-supplied Patreon, has admitted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: viviennemedrano.png (837 KB, 1141x630) Image search: [Google]
viviennemedrano.png
837 KB, 1141x630
This artist, who has a rather well-supplied Patreon, has admitted that she is going to take all of April off and not be producing any content as part of her "month long art break". But she hasn't suspended her Patreon and is still going to get this month's money.

Is this actually allowed? Doesn't Patreon have some rules against this? People are basically paying her to relax. Some of them might not even be aware of it, she's only said it on her Twitter, not her Patreon account.
>>
>>2471770
Why do you care.
>>
>>2471779
If I can scam furry artists out of their money by doing nothing and not get in trouble with Patreon, it'd be nice to know.
>>
>>2471770
that's not how patreon works, the artist must submit a "paid" post in order for the charges to go through for a reward period.
>>
>>2471854
not on per month basis
>>
>>2471770
pretty cool stuff
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.