[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traditional Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 40
File: 1455288427935.jpg (132 KB, 530x684) Image search: [Google]
1455288427935.jpg
132 KB, 530x684
This thread is for the discussions of traditional works only.
Those who fell for the digital meme kindly hide the thread and stay out.
>>
Grissailles: worth the trouble or wasted effort? Glazes seem more effective at adding depth.
>>
I'm trying to do more with pen and ink work, but I'm finding it hard to transition from a pencil into ink and line. This is the last thing I did recently - if anyone has any advice to give I'd be very grateful to you.
>>
File: 1.jpg (438 KB, 734x1000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
438 KB, 734x1000
>>2469902
I'm an idiot. Forgot the file.
>>
File: Bulk post.jpg (2 MB, 3851x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bulk post.jpg
2 MB, 3851x1000
>>2469907
Also, I've been trying to get better at my graphite work. I'm not sure if I'm progressing as much as I could be, or even at all. With that in mind, here are the last six formal studies I've done - any advice for any of them would be much appreciated. Thank-you.
>>
>>2469745
I FUCKING LOVE traditional art
>>
>>2469929
only advice is dont get bogged down by construction and work on line economy. its taking you too many lines to render something and the likenesses aren't there because you are overworking the measurements. try to think less about what you think a human looks like and focus on drawing what is in front of you even if you think it looks "wrong"
>>
>>2469971
Thanks for that. I'll do some reading on line economy later today. I've been trying to get more gestural with my work lately, and researched a lot of artists like Joseph Clement Coll, James Flagg and Walter Jardine to try and get a handle on things.
>>
Why are so many traditional purists on /ic/ so fucking insecure and always have to antagonize digital art when making these threads? I'm mostly a traditional artist myself and I'm embarassed that faggots like OP give us such a bad reputation.
>>
>>2470472
shut up troll
i know you fell for the digital meme and cant go back to traditional because you spent $2k on a cintiq
>>
>>2469907
>ink
You probably just miss that you need to use different line weights or everything will look heavy. also variable line weights.

Beyond that you just don't have an eye for details yet, so your construction is too simplistic (but not stylized, it's an accident instead.)

As for your pencil - the shades are off. Learn to set the tones properly.

>>2470480
You fell for the anti-digital meme.
>>
File: 142412412.jpg (87 KB, 594x594) Image search: [Google]
142412412.jpg
87 KB, 594x594
How do you get good at pencil rendering, for a sketchy / hatched style?
>>
File: sketches_large.jpg (92 KB, 429x480) Image search: [Google]
sketches_large.jpg
92 KB, 429x480
>>2470490
>>
>>2470491
>>
>>2470492
You are not allowed to post traditional drawings by artists who fell for the digital meme. OP forbids it.
>>
>>2470496
>OP forbids it.
the OP pic is by a artist which does his professional work digitally

jelly you can't afford both ruts?
>>
>>2469745
She looks like a hanged corpse

Which is fine. Because this is my fetish
>>
>>2470490
Try something else than normal graphite pencils.
>>
>>2470487
Thanks for the advice regarding the ink stuff - I did some practise tonight with different line weights for edge description and for hatching, and I got some good results from that.

About the construction though, how would you suggest I improve that? I've been going through the exercises by Loomis and Hampton; is that enough?

Lastly, how do you mean the shades of the pencil drawings are off? All of those studies were either paintings or statues - though some of the statues had multiple odd light sources so I can see how that would confuse tone placement. What kind of exercises can I do to better place tones?

Thanks for your advice all the same - I wrote down everything you suggested and I'll work on it starting in the morning tomorrow.
>>
>>2470490

why is it whenever i try this, my eyes look like shit?
>>
>>2470509
Isn't she a corpse?
>>
Anyone else loves working with mechanical pencils? It takes a while to render stuff but I feel like I'm much more precise when working with them. Pic related are my favorite mech pencils, relatively cheap, built well and they have a nice weight to them.
>>
>>2470560
I love mechanical pencil mostly for the linework but I've used it also for rendering sometimes but I prefer pencils for rendering.
>>
are 0.35 significantly thinner than 0.5?
I have a o.5 right now but I find it way too thick to my liking
>>
>>2469745
>a meme is anything that is popular, or just anything at all

Disgusting.
>>
>>2470602
>A meme (/ˈmiːm/ meem)[1] is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture".[2] A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena with a mimicked theme. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures.[3]
>>
>>2470560
I have these too the line is alright but one broke after like 2 weeks and the other one is acting up too. I doubt i would buy them again
>>
File: pla-msd-1500c-9_3.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pla-msd-1500c-9_3.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
>>2470560
I love 0.7 for sketching but don't really use them for longer drawings since I have a hard time getting more subtle values vs. a wooden pencil.

The Pentel Ain Stein leads are great though, 2B feels smoother and goes down darker than my 3B Lumographs.
>>
>>2470529
because you're shit and don't understand the subtleties of lighting and value relation. All the values in that drawing are working together to give just the right impression and focus on the eyes.

It's like looking at a Gibson drawing. He knows just which details aren't important.
>>
>>2470602
once you go digital you'll go digital forever.
look at mullins
>>
Is printer paper really that bad if you're just starting out and are focusing on churning fundamentals out
>>
>>2470945
Any paper is fine, except paper with grids or lines on it.

I'm pretty advanced and I still use printer paper since it's cheap
>>
>>2470945
No, the opposite. Copy paper, except noname, is high quality paper for archival, writing on, daily abuse in offices, and so on. It's industrial mass production at its best.

It's a good choice of paper except something explicitly needs a different paper or you don't want white paper.
>>
>>2470945
Totally fine if you're using it to practice, you don't really want to spend lots of money on paper you'll be burning through. For more finished work it'd be an issue since there's not enough tooth to work several layers in and you can't really get as dark.

>>2471174
>Copy paper, except noname, is high quality paper for archival
It's certainly not. Acid-free doesn't necessarily mean archival, it just means it's PH neutral. Your drawings on copy paper won't survive an extremely long time, but they don't need to.
>>
Guise china dog is selling 4-packs of microns for 2.50! GET IT!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/4pcs-Lot-Microneedle-Soft-Brush-Drawing-Pen-Office-Supplies-005-01-02-03-04-05-08/32593457267.html
>>
Why do you guys hate digital art so much? It looks better than traditional art.
>>
>>2471630
This is such hardcore bait I hope no one else replies to this. Gonna shut it down here for everyone. It's ok. We get it,

One media doesn't look any better than the other. It's the art that counts. Some people really like the texture of pencil and other's like the cleanliness of digital that's not very common in traditional medias. Yes, I know some traditional painters are mad awesome and get super defined and clean work but overall that's not common. There are also digital artists that can get a very traditional look to their art.
>>
>>2471690
not him, but should I start learning with traditional art or digital?
>>
Do any of you know of an online forum that's got a decent sized serigraphy group? And I say serigraphy instead of screen printing because all the screen printing ones focus on printing onto shirts, and I want to find a group that does more original, non-commercial work on paper. I just want people to share with and discuss new techniques with. But printmaking as a whole seems to just be dying.
>>
>>2471701
I think we all started with traditional. When working on the computer you're dealing with a lot of other factors you won't be with a simple pencil and sketchbook. With digital you have to also learn the programs and it's also hard to draw from life digitally which is an important in learning art.

So stick with traditional. You can play around with digital all you want but keep in mind if you really want to be learning you should be doing stilllifes and figure drawings. Those things don't have to be all that boring. Pick subjects you like and draw things. Like for example, if you like fantasy then get some kind of figurine or a pet bearded dragon so you can make rad as fuck dragons. Also keep some skulls because they are not only fun to draw but give you insight into human facial structure. For figure drawings either go to a class or have one of your friends model for you. I mean, even just drawing them while they play video games or watching a movie you will be learning and getting better.

So yeah sketchbook. It's simple, easy to use, and you can take it everywhere with you. I use a simple black sketchbook I got at an art store and those shitty mechanical pencils you get 10 for $2 and lastly I use a kneaded eraser. You can get all those things for less than $15 and you will be able to draw for countless hours. Don't complicate shit.
>>
>>2471321
http://www.craypas.com/global/news/fakexsdk.html

Its possible that you might have dun yourself goofed! Be sure to report back once you get them whnether they were legit or fake.
>>
>>2471701
Whichever gets you drawing.
>>
>>2470472
fuck digi fag. this thread is for the Superior artist.
>>
>>2470490
dont smudge unless you absolutely need to do, be present and active for each an every stroke.
>>
File: head-drawing_2.jpg (209 KB, 1600x1124) Image search: [Google]
head-drawing_2.jpg
209 KB, 1600x1124
>>2470723
uhm, there are lots of digital artists who still regularly paint or draw traditionally. Why are traditional hobbyists always such ridiculous purists and so fucking insecure? Digital art is just a medium, one that is pretty much required if you want to work as a commercial artist.
>>
>>2472552
Yeah I know it's possible but it's just 5 bucks for 8 of 'em which is pretty cheap. At worst I'll use it for practice.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458510434731.jpg (66 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458510434731.jpg
66 KB, 540x960
Reply to this post with the most badass traditional drawing you've seen this week.
>>
File: goblin.jpg (72 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
goblin.jpg
72 KB, 597x598
>>2470723
uh huh
>>
File: 43380005_p0.jpg (218 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
43380005_p0.jpg
218 KB, 800x1132
>>2472856
>>
File: 1440696002414.jpg (411 KB, 1175x1600) Image search: [Google]
1440696002414.jpg
411 KB, 1175x1600
>>2472856
>>2472856
>>
>>2472861
that's one cool af drawing. I wish I could draw like that.
>>
>>2472856
>>
Haven't been able to work in months. still have this unfinished junk laying around.
>>
File: 67471315.jpg (110 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
67471315.jpg
110 KB, 400x400
>>2472916
DELET THIS
>>
>>2472960
I don't get you guys some times.
>>
Why the fucj do all these traditional art purests never do anything in color? Why does it always look like a rough sketch? Why doesn't modern animation like anime do traditional art anymore and it's all digital?
>>
>>2471736
Is using models really necessary? Dave Rapoza only used pictures and it worked for him.
>>
>>2473039
>Why the fucj do all these traditional art purests never do anything in color? Why does it always look like a rough sketch?
What? Have you never seen a painting?
>>
>>2473055
You can't make modern digital art traditional, there is a reason why animation is completely digital.
>>
>>2473060

>You can't make modern digital art traditional,

what does this even mean?

>>there is a reason why animation is completely digital.

Yeah cost, I actually have some insight into this. Basically studios have to compete by bidding on projects and quote there price per min/episode.

Digital makes it a lot faster/cheaper to animate/cleanup and color episodes but it is often inferior to traditionally animated stuff because they animate by reusing symbols or working with a 2d digital puppet.

>>2472762

> pretty much required if you want to work as a commercial artist.

yeah sadly, I actually find drawing much faster traditionally than digital. painting there is not much argument if not just because you don't have to mix paints/clean brushes and any color you want is instantly there.
>>
>>2473079
You can't make traditional look as good as digital. 1080p digital art looks stunning
>>
>>2473119
>1080p digital art
Now you're not even trying.
>>
>>2473124
Modern anime is drawn digital. It's also drawn 720/1080p HD. You don't see 1080p traditional art/animation being done.
>>
>>2472762
not to sound like a pleb who did these where can i find more and are they digi or trad?
>>
>>2473127
>You don't see 1080p traditional art/animation being done

do you even rl?
>>
>>2473247
bumping because i need some answeers anons.
>>
>>2473079
>I actually have some insight into this.
lol, get your eyes checked, you have never done animation.
>>
>>2473003
one guy=/=all of us
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (406 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
406 KB, 2592x1936
been trying out gouache but damn thing always destroys my line art
>>
>>2470492
Dave Rapoza is great. I bought his little video lesson and he goes through an entire drawing from start to finish and explains his process. It's great to see such a great and successful artist have such a laid back personality and opinions on drawing.
>>
File: kosmonautiks532016.jpg (430 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
kosmonautiks532016.jpg
430 KB, 900x900
Always been more into traditional, too puzzled about final product being .jpg - that's too devastating for me.

Besides, with traditional you're including physics in a way, that you'll never imagine. Sometimes your fav pen gets so short you need to change your grip, that alternates your whole style and focus to a new direction.
>>
>>2473815

That's not how it works
>>
>>2473268
Not him, but could i get some good (newly produced) traditional movies please?
>>
>>2472853
Oh so you knew the risk and still did it? It looks too good to be true, so let us know when you get them.
>>
File: 20160404_125617.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160404_125617.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
I think anyone who doesn't know how to hold a pencil should call themselves an artist. it maybe a harsh opinion but I think I say it because I have an antipathy for digital drawing.
>>
>>2473926
also, don't mind the head please. I didn't give two shits
>>
How much of a difference is there between traditional and digital art? Can the HD art/animation that gets made digitally be made traditionally?
>>
>>2473926
>I think anyone who doesn't know how to hold a pencil should call themselves an artist.

might want to overthink that sentence
>>
>>2473926
since you know how to hold a pencil, you can be an artist. but from what you posted, your far from a good artist. Jesus Christ his legs and his toes and his misproportionate everything . you need to go back to some basics friendo.

good job knowing how to hold a pencil though mr. artist
>>
File: 20150707_194521.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20150707_194521.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>2473996
yeah it seems i got that wrong,eng is not f,rst language

>>2474042
I never said I was any good neither said I am an artist.
I also think every critics like yourself should have a pair of eyes.I don't really think you looked clearly enough because as I can see, I did not work very hard on legs so it is natural that they are misproportined. My main focus was his chest and belly.

-mr.artist
>>
>>2474051

He is just trying to "crit" you to prove a point, which in his case is you don't have to know how to hold a pencil to be an artist.
>>
>>2474053
I do not have anything against his opinions but that (below) is not a constructive criticism it is a humiliative criticism

> Jesus Christ his legs and his toes and his misproportionate everything
>>
>>2474051
>the rest of my study was bad because I focused on one part

My apologies, mr artist, I just thought that when somebody wanted to focus on studying a chest, they drew the chest, not the chest and then half assed the rest of the whole fucking body. Thats like saying "its bad because I'm wasting my time doing things wrong". Not only that but part of the reason that everything else is out of proportion is because you only focused on the fucking torso and everything else was an afterthought. If you start over, just focus on the torso, or focus on the whole thing, just don't do half and half because then your burning hours of your life doing nothing for the reason of nothing

Also, if that hand is yours as well, learn how to hatch you fucking barbarian. follow the contour and hatch smaller, giving it more volume instead of scribbling like an infant

-love, mr.critic
>>
>>2473247
That's definitely charcoal. Idk who did these but Zhaoming Wu makes awesome charcoal portraits so check him out.
>>
>>2473043
you know most people aren't like him. Everyone learns different but I would say it's best to have a model as well as photos

you're learning two completely different sets of skills when working from life or a photo.

What matters the most is that you're having fun doing it. I know that sounds cheesy as fuck but it's true. Unless you enjoy what you're doing you aren't going to have your heart in it.
>>
>>2474062
>not a constructive criticism it is a humiliative criticism
>humiliative criticism

Jesus Christ we /tumblr/ in here

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Perhaps you shouldn't preach something when providing an example with such glaring issues. I-i-i'm so sorry sempai please forgive me for my behavior. Baka me, you truly are the best artist and can hold a pencil real good and in no way are flawed in the slightest.

jesus christ get me a bucket I'm gonna spew chum. Criticism is criticism. You can say I'm harsh but I was not wrong, was I? Everything I said was accurate, everything is misproportionate. You either take that information and use it to correct, or keep it in mind on your next piece, or you shove it up your ass and act like a pompus windbag, like you are.
>>
File: how butthurt are you.jpg (850 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
how butthurt are you.jpg
850 KB, 1214x1239
>>2474078

Wow man, you are really butthurt. Did that guy post really drive you that mad? Why, just because you can't hold a pencil?

What you are doing here is pure asshurt, doesn't have anything to do with critique. Also critiquing a drawing at that stage is really a fruitless endavour. And before you ask, I'm not even that guy, I'm >>2474053
>>
>>2474088
not that butthurt at him, more buthurt that we have devolved into a stage where "humiliative criticism" is a thing. That was more venting than anything. I think if somethings shit, it should be called out as shit, not avoided or brought up with sugar and roses. People have become so sensitive and defensive about their time that the moment someone says anything negative they have a rebuttal prepared just for it

and not that holding a pencil the right way or wrong way is the issue, but if you give people an ultimatum, you best be ready to provide proof that your ultimatum is correct. He could have posted any picture and I would have not responded, but him tooting the horn of "my way is the only way and the right way, See!" baited me into replying. The response just triggered me more then a feminist in a sports bar
>>
>digitalfags shitting the thread for falling victim to the cintiq meme
lmao
>>
As a person in between traditional and digital art I feel like traditional style is dying because digital is just so much easier. You dont have to worry about hard lines or the the head being not quite at the right angle. With the stupid programs you can just readjust the size and angle of any part of your piece. Oh that color wasn't the right hue, let me just undo that. I'm not saying that it doesn't take skill to use corel just not to the same extent. Paper and pen is unforgiving and cruel at times and it takes patients to master making all the right moves without getting pissed and just throwing away the trash you just made.

Digital art is the easy way out, there are no mistakes. Everything can be done in an invisable layer and reformated and filtered to make it look perfect. I like dabble in digital just for the fun of it. But nothing compares to pencil and paper, you can't just enlarge or shrink the head to fit. You throw it out and start again or make it fuckin work.
>>
>>2474106
lel
>>
>>2474196
But you can't make traditional art look as good as digital.
>>
File: img.jpg (214 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
214 KB, 500x498
>>2474250
Thats your problem, you set the limit for traditional.
>>
>>2474271
Show me some HD 1080p animation traditionally drawn, you can't because it doesn't exist.
>>
File: tumblr_o2rl6fDAKe1qbt59oo1_250.gif (479 KB, 250x162) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2rl6fDAKe1qbt59oo1_250.gif
479 KB, 250x162
>>2474272
it went already, move on.
>>
>>2474159
;_;
>>
>>2474276
I have because the stuff I want to do can't be done traditionally, it's dead.
>>
File: nathanfowkes.jpg (692 KB, 777x665) Image search: [Google]
nathanfowkes.jpg
692 KB, 777x665
>>2473528
>>2473247
been meaning to tell you guys, but I always get distracted looking at his work
>>
Any chance of some feedback on these traditional pencil drawings in the draw thread?

>>2471424
>>2471452
>>
>>2474280
>can't be done traditionally
>1080p
anon, pls. the world isn't made of pixels.
>>
>>2474465
Prove it
>>
File: 1_5.jpg (20 KB, 200x212) Image search: [Google]
1_5.jpg
20 KB, 200x212
>>2469745
How's my prints, graphically?
My art teacher held onto one, so I don't have the fifth in the series, but the rest? Also, I know that the purple is ugly, I already committed seppuku for shaming my family.
>>
File: 2_5.jpg (39 KB, 176x212) Image search: [Google]
2_5.jpg
39 KB, 176x212
>>2474564
>>
File: 3_5.jpg (14 KB, 215x212) Image search: [Google]
3_5.jpg
14 KB, 215x212
>>2474568
>>
File: 4_5.jpg (14 KB, 215x212) Image search: [Google]
4_5.jpg
14 KB, 215x212
>>2474570
>>
File: Ce0i4v1UIAEkMaB.jpg large.jpg (139 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ce0i4v1UIAEkMaB.jpg large.jpg
139 KB, 1024x1024
>>2470529
practice makes perfect anon
>>
>>2474572
Spend more time on the design phase, these are pretty boring (Also why are the images so tiny?)
>>
>>2469745
I understand appreciating a medium, but why ruin your own thread by saying all other methods are invalid?

Cave painting is a superior technique, go home pencil and paper artists, you cheating bastards.
>>
>>2475210

Gb2cavethread, Ooog !tripfaggot
>>
>>2469907
I suggest scanning and printing some pencil sketches and try to practice varying line weight. Even practicing straight lines in pen is a good exercise, similar to what you have done in the background of that drawing
>>
>>2472861
who's the artist?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459791901581.jpg (75 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459791901581.jpg
75 KB, 960x720
I started skeching an eye, thats what happened, any toughts?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf1wnhMkul8
>>
>>2475599
pretty shit
>>
File: greninja pencilTUMB.png (2 MB, 1280x1188) Image search: [Google]
greninja pencilTUMB.png
2 MB, 1280x1188
hello
>>
>>2476197
>muh soggy knees
>>
File: IMG_7444.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7444.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Any thoughts on my graphite bargue copy?
>>
>>2479653
you fucked up the left ear i guess
>>
>>2479653
lovely
>>
File: IMG_7687.jpg (91 KB, 593x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7687.jpg
91 KB, 593x900
>>2479715
I fixed up the ear and added a few more small details
>>2479821
Thanks
>>
>>2475406
jjfrenchie/ joël jurion
>>
>>2479653
Excellent man! I love cast drawings, do you have any advice for a student? I practice lots of tonal based sort of shit
>>
>>2479653
Niiiiceeee
I'm still doing the basic head features plates and it's taking me around 5 hours for one page, how long did that one took you?
>>
File: 1460325307222.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1460325307222.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Any advices?
>>
>>2481470
Read loomis
>>
stippling/watercolor, finger for scale
>>
>>2479839
weird q but how old are you?
>>
>>2480370
As a fellow student I'd recommend starting the construct by using sight size. By using that method you can get an extremely accurate outline. As for shading you should keep your pencil as sharp as possible. The sharper the better. I use a razor and a block of sandpaper to get my pencil lead 2 1/2" long and sharp as fucking needle
>>2480373
Thanks It took me about 40+ hours
>>2481561
I'm 18
>>
>>2481579
What do you think of my flowers >>2481551
>>
>>2481551
I really like the soft pastel color scheme and I'm really digging the overall softness. Nice job
>>
>>2479839
>>2481579
>I'm 18
Holy shit it looks like you've been drawing for like 30 years
>>
>>2481579
>40+ hours
wow

what size is it?
>>
File: IMG_20160227_180604.jpg (1 MB, 1835x1835) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160227_180604.jpg
1 MB, 1835x1835
Any advice?
>>
Welp. I went and spent way more money than I wanted but my marker collection has officially begun guys! I didn't know which ones to get so I bought what peter han recommended since I'm doing his Dynamic sketching course.
>>
File: 162503_Detail.jpg (773 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
162503_Detail.jpg
773 KB, 1000x1000
Anyone has some tips for working with gouache? Or some good video demonstrations or something?

Wanted to buy some good gouache today but in the art store I noticed the super cheap gouaches( >pic related) we used to use in primary school art classes so I bought a pack of that for nostalgia's sake. I remember I used to hate it but now that I tried it after all those years, the colors are really really good considering they cost a fraction of what the high quality gouache costs.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.