[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get a critique on my art plz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Anatomy 1.png (2 MB, 4000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Anatomy 1.png
2 MB, 4000x2000
Can I get a critique on my art plz?
>>
>>2468086
A bit too anime, consider studying loomis (book links are in the sticky) you would benefit from learning how things look in real life and getting a grasp on how it works then simplifying it down,
>>
>>2468089
Yeah. I've drawn anime for the majority of my life, so it's more of a bad habit.. lol
>>
>>2468086
its only natural you suck if you draw furry shit.
>>
Why do I even post here, /ic must be the biggest fucking collection of idiot fucktards in the history of mankind. You think every "flaw" is because of a lack in skill, you don't see what the person intended or not. You strive for some form of perfection that can be found in textbooks and classical paintings, but fail to see that isn't what the creator is going for. You fucking pricks need to get of your high horse, and instead of bitching and critiquing and being mad as fuck just admit not only am I talented I'm rad as fuck.
>>
>>2465700
>>
>>2468552
Best pasta xD
>>
>>2468552
>mad cause bad

Recite this tripe to the nearest agent you can contact, along with a picture of your best "Artwork" You'll have a paycheck within hours bro
>>
>>2468086
Aspiring Artist or Artspiring Aspiest
>>
>>2468552
Actually no. Stylistic choices look good. These weren't stylistic choices, these are bad habits. Wether it's Loomis or Reilly or whomever else, by understanding how a real head works, you can better draw, even stylized, baka.
>>
>>2468086
Your poses are kind of awkward, work on that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.