[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tons of online resources for figure drawing >clear course
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1412381517102.png (4 KB, 283x298) Image search: [Google]
1412381517102.png
4 KB, 283x298
>tons of online resources for figure drawing
>clear course of study
>want to start on landscapes
>literally ZERO resources online for drawing or painting
>the few that do exist for traditional are terrible
>the digital tutorials are fucking garbage speedpaint, concept art photobashing faggotry

What the fuck.
>>
>>2467863
Shut up, Wilbur
>>
Lazy little boy complains answers are not presented to him on a golden platter and cries when available resources don't meet his demands.
>>
>>2467867
Your one to talk, Misty you fucking slut
>>2467871
I don't hear anyone crying Salvador. He has a point, there is a shit ton of gesture teachers and tools out there, but when it comes to enviro, its rare. I would kill for a tool like Pixel Lovley or Daily reference where instead of models for gesture it just scrolled through High def environments every 30 minutes. There really is a big imbalance when it comes to that, alot of channels on youtube tell how to get smoother gesture, style, exct, but if you want information on enviroments, your best bet is watching FDZ or abstracting the information from composition lessons

yall are negative nancies
>>
>>2467871
I'm lazy because I find shit like this http://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/create-a-fantasy-landscape-using-digital-painting-techniques--psd-16396 to be inadequate? Fuck you, Salvador.
>>
>>2467863
Check out the happy river painter Bob Ross
>>
>>2467863
If you are smart you can turn this to your advance.
Clearly there is an market for environment godlikliness.
Take it as your life work to deliver the best landscapes the world has ever seen.
Make a clear curriculum. Make good tutorials.
I'm sure you'd be remembered.
Leave internet for ~4 years.
Draw everyday ~6h.
Travel around the world.
Become the artist the world needs.
I believe in you anon.
>manly tears
See you in 4 years
>>
File: 1352824169407376.jpg (85 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
1352824169407376.jpg
85 KB, 480x353
>>2467893

How can you be such a faggot though?

>Directly copy pictures of landscapes
>Directly copy pictures of landscape elements
>Study basic perspective, composition, color
>Learn sight/size, plein air, go into nature and make plein air drawings of landscapes

But you want it spoonfed to you, sorry, people actually charge money for that, besides, the resources you seek exist, you are just too much of a faggot to acquire them. You are making excuses for yourself, like 99% of the people here, instead of simply creating.
>>
>>2467892
are you niggers serious? you have watts teaching landscape, you can dig up old torrent of watercolor, oil, gouache landascape dvd's. you have man many books on the subject. there is also james gurney top notch lessons and then there are folks like scott and nma who distill perspective which is a vital part of landscapes and evoiroments and on top of all that you are a fully capble human being living in the 21st fucking century!! you put your European ansestors to shame.

i am a former mudslime and fucking envy pricks like you. no matter.
>>
>>2467892
>I would kill for a tool like Pixel Lovley or Daily reference where instead of models for gesture it just scrolled through High def environments every 30 minutes

What? Are you seriously too lazy to search for some fucking landscape photos and then manually click to a new one every 30 minutes?
>>
>>2467863
think about all the people that painted before the internet
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.