[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason to buy a wacom tablet instead of a ipad pro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 10
File: 2015-11-10-001929.jpg (116 KB, 2201x1115) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-10-001929.jpg
116 KB, 2201x1115
Is there any reason to buy a wacom tablet instead of a ipad pro with apple pencil?
>>
Pressure levels.
>>
i think the apple pencil has more pressure levels and less latency
>>
I'm also thinking about buying one. The only downside is, that there is no photoshop.
>>
Drawing tablets are peripherals to a PC. They work off the much stronger power of a stronger system.

The iPad Pro + pencil is stuck within the limitations of tablet hardware. It's fine for a mobile luxury, but it isn't enough to carry someone beyond a hobbyist level.

If you're going to do real work and try to seriously develop yourself as an artist, then get a Wacom or competing brand.
>>
File: 6601268_orig.jpg (202 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6601268_orig.jpg
202 KB, 1024x768
>>2464609
>>2464638
astropad
>>
>>2465096
That's actually really cool. Like a cintiq but more expensive. LOL

No really I bet it's nice if you coincidentally have at least a mac. Quite jelly as a pissfag
>>
Better quality display and higher resolution than a Cintiq, doubles as a tablet and works with Astropad through USB or wirelessly, though at the cost of higher latency.

It's sad that even a company like Apple can provide better value for money than Wacom, just goes to show how overpriced Cintiqs really are.
>>
Where the fug is the Cintiq Companion 3? It's been well over a year since the CC2 launched, and not even a hint about a revision. Did they give up? Are they actually trying now that they have competition?
I didn't want to get a CC1 or 2 because of the reliability issues they had
>>
>>2464638
There's also the cintiq companion that eliminates what you're talking about in general
>>
>>2465181
Why would you want them to rush make a new one every year? You're stupid.

I have a companion 2 and I love it. the only problem is that the stand that comes with it sucks. the fans aren't much louder than a laptop or computer even though it's a top complaint.
>>
>>2465181
Stay far away from the CC1, but the CC2 is pretty damn reliable. It just makes for a shitty "general computer," but if you're drawing all day on it, its beastly.
>>
What would be the better purchase: a 21" cintiq + Surface Pro 4 or the Cintiq Companion 2?
>>
File: 1419887929046.jpg (14 KB, 155x202) Image search: [Google]
1419887929046.jpg
14 KB, 155x202
buy a fuckin pencil instead nerd lmao
>>
>>2465231
I find myself wishing the CC2 was bigger. Its easy to forget how much screen real estate is eaten by program UIs.

If you have the coin for all of that, go for it.
>>
>>2465213
at nearly 3x the price, 3x the weight and buggier, not to mention it heats up quite often
>>
>>2465273
Yeah, this is why I'm hesitant about dropping 3Gs on the CC2. I feel anything that costs that much money should be pretty reliable otherwise it's a waste.
>>
Just want to vouch for the Cintiq 22" HD touch. Just got it recently and it is definitely worth the investment, despite the 2K price tag.
>>
No file browser, no full Photoshop or Painter. It's great as a sketching tablet, but you'll still be moving your artwork to your PC/Mac in the end to finish it.
>>
>mobile OS
I'd rather get something that is actually realible.

Choose your poison :
https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=A3E71B4BBE25C114!107&app=Excel&authkey=!AAO1lowxloMJjhM
>>
i just ordered the 9.7 inch one.
>>
>>2465839
that's a mistake

even the 12 inch one can feel cramped
>>
>>2465295
by far my favorite wacom product used it at Wondercon as well as all they have to offer including the companion 2.
>>
File: ipad-pro-9-7-a-1.jpg (20 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
ipad-pro-9-7-a-1.jpg
20 KB, 700x394
>>2465861
do you have one?

looks fine to me
>>
>>2464568
Cube i7 Stylus is cheaper and has fully featured Windows
>>
>>2465988
It runs fully featured Windows with a piece of shit Core M CPU and 4GB RAM. Have fun doing any work in that. The iPad at least makes sense if you have OS X to run Astropad with.
>>
the smaller one doesnt look too bad in terms of space

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ZLpdUxvrs

this guy even changes his opinion half way through the vid about the size
>>
>>2465986
when it comes to visual tablets space is valuable in terms of work flow and ease of use(being able quick read/ use a feature).

>>2464568
>>2465175
the cintiq has something that ALL apple products don't have as I found out recently, vulue/worth. Every ipad/iphone/ipod Always lose ALOT of value as it ages, especially when you sell it or pawn it. The cintiq does too, but not as much. You can ALWAYS sell the cintiq for hundreds years later, while apple products don't unless its the newest/current model.
Example: ipad3 64bg wifi: can sell for $100
Cintiq 13hd(normal version): can sell for $400-$450
Thats on the spot CASH at a pawn shop, its even more on amazon or ebay.
>>
>>2466756
Ha.

You will never make it.
>>
>>2465986
>>2466725
>looks fine
You will change your mind once you start working with it. It's a fine size for just fucking around or taking notes and doodles but if you are doing serious work it's not ideal. If it was 13 inches of pure works space that'd be great but the UI eats up quite a bit of that.

It's a nice bonus functionality for a tablet if you are buying one anyway but I wouldn't use it as a substitute for using a digitizer on your PC with a large monitor.
>>
>>2466756
Apple products keep their value a lot longer than other tech companies, though. Normies love iPhones and Macbooks. They also do a pretty decent job with OS and software updates for their older products, unlike every android manufacturer, and keep OS X free, unlike Microsoft.
The reason Cintiqs remain expensive is because they take forever to update their lineup and never fucking lower the prices of their outdated tablets. The 13HD is already clunky and old, subpar 1080p display and a mess of cables with no modern conectivity options.
>>
>>2466756

On the flip side, here's a benefit to the iPad:

If it becomes dirt cheap second hand quickly, you'll get better value for money than on a cintiq.
>>
>>2466793
this.
ive always heard people rave about how apple products maintain their value though out the years.

>>2466779
I feel like the same argument can be said about the 13in version as well if i compare it to say, a cintiq 22in-27in
>>
>>2466793
completely agree, wacom completely knows what they're doing. I might actually sell my 13HD on amazon when I get it back. I already have an intous3 large, so why not?
But still $100-$150 for MINT ipad3? Fuck. That was hard to take, then when you look at the used ipad market at amazon, then I saw why.
>>
>>2466779
this. after UI takes up 50%+ space, you'll be left with little room to draw. if you take that away, it's only good for lineart.
i personally tried drawing on cintiq13hd as well as android tablet, both of which made me want to draw on paper instead.
the sooner you realize that art tools don't make you a good artist and waste time and money trying to find the hack/cheats/shortcuts, the quicker you'll start to improve.
>>
>>2466904
>the sooner you realize that art tools don't make you a good artist and waste time and money trying to find the hack/cheats/shortcuts, the quicker you'll start to improve

no one even said or suggested that
>>
>>2466842
The 13 inch cintiq is a waste of money. At least a tablet you can use as a tablet. I ditched my cintiq and went back to my old intuos.
>>
>>2466921
Then why do you want cintiq?
>>
>>2465181
It's called the Surface Book/Surface Pro 4
>>
related question, how good is the cintiq compared to drawing on paper? I have a tablet now but the drawings on my tablet take about twice as long as ones I draw on paper because the accuracy just isn't there.

Is the cintiq comparable to drawing on paper or just slightly better than a tablet?
>>
>>2467858
i would say the ipad is better if you want to resemble pencil on paper, also get a screen protector thats matte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMA25CqKcn8
>>
>>2464568
I didn't know apple makes 24" tablets.
>>
Does no one in /ic/ uses chinese tablets like huion or ugee? I would love to read some opinions about them.
>>
>>2469190
I have genius and it's awesome, apart from drivers.
>>
>>2469150
hnng
>>
>>2469190
The Huion Giano is the best traditional desktop style tablet available (for the not-insignificant price), that's pretty much all you need to know.
>>
Posting on it now it's absolutely amazing drawing on it is just as satisfying
>>
Tradfag here.

About the portable stuff, damn, with 700$ that's a really fucking expensive sketchbook. Unless you are a working professional who needs to get high level work done on airplane trips, why waste all that money?

You can buy several years' worth of the best art supplies with all that money.
>>
>>2474480
>He fell for the paper and paint meme
>>
>>2469190

I have a Huion 610, absolutely love it.
>>
is there a good budget tablet for drawing? (I'm a beginner)
Under 200$?
>>
>>2469190
I had a Monoprice and, barring the cheap styluses, it was great.

Replaced it with an Intuos because it was cheap + Monoprice tablet is literally falling apart (could probably fix it with some glue + I'm an idiot and I hold my styluses really tight to the point that I've broke 2 Monoprice pens. Otherwise, I'd still be using it.
>>
>>2477950
Huion Giano is the best tablet currently available in that price range; better in some ways than the Intuos Large that is nearly 3x as expensive.
>>
>>2477995
wow
I'm not so knowledgable when it comes to tablets, but that actually seems pretty good
I'll check some reviews and I might order it
thanks for the recommendation
>>
>>2477995
how is the wireless on that thing? I had a wireless intuous pro once and it constantly fucking disconnected and was worthless.

>>2479229
Stay the fuck away from the intuous pro tablets. I have had so many of them just break from normal use. The USB connectors on them are incredibly shitty and they just break after a year or less. I've heard they can be repaired if you are ok with soldering but that's kinda shit for a $200 tablet.

When I'm not using my yiynova display I have a cheap little intuos small that was $80? or so. It does the trick. But then again I painted on a graphire2 4x5 for 10 years so anything works for me. Just those fucking intuous pros are shit.
>>
>>2469190
Huion H610 user here, when I first got it everything I drew came out wider than it should have, but after configuring it with the driver it's pretty good. A little bit jittery, but nothing crazy.
>>
>>2479235
Do you have a Yiynova monitor tablet? Which one? How is it to draw/ink/paint on? I currently have a Intuos (that has lasted quite a while, actually), but I'm very curious about tablet monitors, Cintiq's are just a bit pricy, particularly if one wants a bit of space to work on.
>>
>>2479235
>Stay the fuck away from the intuous pro tablets. I have had so many of them just break from normal use
Did you buy them used? Cause I had mine for over 5 years and it's still good
>>
>>2474422
i had pretty awkward experience with drawing on screen tablets. Is the new ipad really that different?
>>
>>2479456
same experience as well. Wacom tablets have always been great.

I doubt its specific to wacom and just because usb ports have always been shitty in general.
>>
>>2479453
forgot which one mine is (im not that guy) but mine works ok. random driver issues like once a month but for the price? worth. just dnt drop the pen or thats 50 fuckin bucks.
>>
>>2474422
Post drawings shill
>>
>>2465234

NOBODY in the industry wants to look at pencil sketches, idiot.
>>
>>2465295

What is the purpose of the "Touch" functionality? Does it actually help with production?
>>
>>2480569
Gestures, basically. Not useful at all if you have a keyboard nearby.
>>
File: 1457699940803.png (152 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
1457699940803.png
152 KB, 438x420
>>2480568
>>
>>2481507

They don't. Believe me. If you can't work digitally you're useless to most companies. I say this as someone who works on paper as much as possible.

>>2480786

Ah. Glad I saved myself 200 bucks then.
>>
>>2466756
anon
the iPad3 is 5 years old
>>
>>2466756
>sell cintiq for hundreds
But you bought it for thousands... Both devalue by the same rate (say 25%), but instead of losing $300 on an iPad, you lose $1500 on the cintiq... Which you could have used to buy a new iPad every year...

>>2483618
Definitely this... iPad 3 was the last 30pin connector iPad, and Apple EOL'd it in 9 months.
>>
>>2483618
>2012 was 5 years ago
>>
>>2483650
the cintiq 13HD costs $800 new, I got it for $900 before the touch version came out.
on the used market if I sold it on amazon I get $550-$675.

>Which you could have used to buy a new iPad every year...
why the fuck would I want a TOY for entertainment instead of a tool for work? The whole reason I got the the 13HD is for increased productivity in PSCC and MangaStudio EX5
>>
>>2484157
>TOY for entertainment
I agree completely, the original comparison between an iPad and a cintiq is like comparing the devaluation of a cintiq to a wii. A more appropriate comparison would compare a cintiq to a Mac system.

My only argument was that even though you recoup more, the net dollar amount that you lose is greater because the initial investment was higher.
>>
>>2464638
Vilppu uses the ipad pro
>>
>>2464568
Yes. Many.
>>
>>2464568
It's not an Apple product, for one.
>>
>>2485846
Literally who
>>
>>2481507

He isn't wrong. You might get away with pencil portfolios if they're presented well but if you can't draw digitally you'll be boned in most cases.
>>
>>2469190
yeah, it's not as bad as I thought but it's like 97% to being a wacom which just isn't quite enough sometimes, so I often prefer using my smaller 6 year old wacom because of that 3% in quality
>>
>>2464568
after like 3 major os updates this thing will lag like hell and will be pretty much useless because of that.
>>
>>2484157
so a toy is beating a professional tablet? while being cheaper? yikes
>>
>>2486703
>same price + apple pencil
>no full PS/clipstudio
>pain in the ass way to upload a scanned image
its better than the cintiq companion by miles, but it looks like just another status symbol/compensation object, that or a really expensive sketch book.
>>
>>2486755
>wacom 13 touch is 999
>astropad with a mac

the reason people say its not professional is because they cant run photoshop on it even tho astropad exists

wacoms of the same size are overpriced dust in comparison. the only advantage they really have is screen sizes of the 20+in models
>>
>>2486852
thanks to you I've made my mind. gunna save up monies and buy an ipad pro ASAP once i have the funds.
>>
>>2487003
Is this shilling?
>>
>>2486852
>astropad
>needs mac
>shilling this hard
wow, truly universal.
>>
>>2464568
>>2464638

I almost ordered a Cintiq 13HD touch today but I've heard people complain about the build quality and screen quality.

With the release of the iPad Pro and improvements to the Surface Pro line, and new manufacturers like Artisul with the D13, I'm wondering if it would be sensible to buy one at this point. Surely all these factors will force Wacom to get off their arse and have them actually start innovating and improving?

If Astropad worked with Windows it'd be a no brainer, I'd just wait for the iPad Pro 2 - but I'd have to buy a Macbook Pro with a dGPU to happily run photoshop and stuff.

But at that point an iPad Pro + MacBook Pro is Surfacebook territory in terms of pricing.

Very confusing.
>>
>>2489715
>waiting for iPad pro 2
But why
>>
>>2490132
I like to avoid buying first gen stuff.
>>
>>2490136
>first gen

It's actually the 7th gen if you think about it.
>>
>>2490136
What would they add to the iPad Pro 2?
The true display?
>>
>>2489715
Don't buy an iPad Pro just for its drawing capabilities.

It's like in Seinfeld when Jerry's dad was using the Wizard as a tip calculator
>How could you spend $200 on a tip calculator
>IT DOES OTHER THINGS
>>
>>2490156
>the selling point is the Apple Pencil
>Don't buy an iPad Pro just for its drawing capabilities.
U wot m8
>>
>>2490858
It's a new iPad that supports drawing. If you don't like apple or iPads, and you get one just to draw, you spent 1000 to exploit a single niche function so of course it will be a waste of money.

If you do get one, realize that you are also getting a device that supports many other functions, but what you do with your iPad is your business.
>>
>>2490904
Why should it matter if someone gets it only for drawing? It's not like there's a better priced Cintiq around, and all the chinese alternatives at a lower price point have shit displays.
>>
>>2472075
>>2477995
i just bought one and i swear to god if its shit i will find you and rape your art
>>
>>2490916
>gets it only for drawing
I don't care what anons do with their money. it just seems like the whole point of these threads is to compare the drawing functionality of all these tablets, and the argument usually devolves into
>why would I spend $$$$ for X when I could get Y for $$$

But X is designed to do many other things.

its like you guys are debating which audio system is the best and using that to pick your car - which you have no intention of driving.
>>
>>2490904
Can you use torrent apps on ipad? Play the same games that are released for android? When i think of ipad, i usually compare it to my old iphone, where all you could do is use internet, camera, and itunes. I couldnt even listen to songs which i got not using itunes.
>>
>>2490979
>its like you guys are debating which audio system is the best and using that to pick your car - which you have no intention of driving.
Yes, it's absolutely the same thing. If your car was more portable than that audio system that did less things, and also cost the same.

How is buying something that does more than you need a waste of money when the alternative is more limited in functionality and costs the same or more?
>>
Is the TrueTone display in the 9.7" model worth it, or just go for the bigger screen version?
>>
>>2491072
I started on the 12.9, so when I used my friends 9.7 it felt cramped - especially when multitasking. Honestly, I can't tell a difference in display technologies. You are mostly trading off portability between the sizes.
>>
>>2491196
So it's just a meme to get you to buy a smaller screen?
>>
I got intous pro and it's pretty good, you get used to it.
>>
>>2491600
Just go to the store and check it out. Don't base your decision off some internet rando.

The new camera is sexy as fuck compared to the 12.9, but I'm not in the habit of photographing shit with my iPad, so it's completely wasted.
>>
>>2491834
>going out
I will order one online
>>
I got the bamboo create.

Lots of workspace, good pen quality and cheap as hell at less than $200.

I can't see why you would need anything more than that, unless you're going professional. ipads are just meme tier.
>>
>>2494437
Might as well, keep it in pristine condition and return it after 2 weeks no questions asked if you don't like it (even better during Christmas because you basically get a 30 day rental full money back).
>>
>>2494478
well, i'm not going pro (although one day i hope i can improve enough to make at least some money off drawing), but having tried an ipad pro + pencil in store i was blown away. it's practically like drawing on paper with a pencil, i don't know how they did it, but the responsiveness is amazing. it's honestly better than any other tablet in that regard.

the thing is, it's overpriced in many ways... but you are getting all the functionality of an ipad on top of the tablet stuff. so for me it's worth it.

the only reason i haven't bought one yet is cos Apple are fucking retarded and didn't incorporate True Tone display into the 12.9" model. so i'm going to wait until the 12.9 ipad pro is updated, because fuck buying something more expensive for less hardware. i don't even care about the front facing camera, but the facetime camera is only 1.2 megapixels on the 12.9 model... wtf. if i'm going to buy something so expensive, i'd want to be able to use skype with it properly.
>>
>>2494835
They price dropped the 12.9 when the 9.7 came out.

Also, I'm guessing it will take a year to update the 12.9 because it will likely be synced with the 9.7 (which just came out) in the future, there is no reason to update the lines out of phase.
>>
I will use my Intuos 4 until the end of time and none of you can stop me.
>>
>>2494849
so you think it's worth buying soon? I dunno, I can't help thinking that the true tone and better camera are worth waiting for.
>>
I have an older Wacom tablet that looks like this. Will it still work with Windows 10?
>>
>>2495287
As long as its the usb version you shouldnt have any trouble. Wacom is pretty on the ball with their drivers.
>>
>>2495210
True tone is a meme, stop falling for shitty apple gimmicks
>>
File: Finished Treant.png (1 MB, 1135x2455) Image search: [Google]
Finished Treant.png
1 MB, 1135x2455
>>2469190
Have bostee 22ux, not sure if chinese, cant really comment too far because im not skilled enough to really push it to the limits, but i love it so much. Great pressure, 10/10 screen, no batteries for pen, and i dont get ebola shoulder like i did when i put my bamboo in my lap.

I guess ill attach some art i did on it because Wynaut.
>>
>>2469190

I bought a first generation Huion 610 pro. It still works like a charm. The pen nibs are hard plastic instead of soft plastic, so even after 2 years, I'm still drawing on the same nib.

The internal battery in the pen starts to wear down.

100+ hours on a 10 min charge, now down 20 60+ hours. It's still works as well as ever though.
>>
>>2464568
Literally just buy the iPad with the Wacom intuous styles. Thank me whenever the fuck you want.
>>
>>2499719
>wacom intuos styles
Wat
>>
>>2464568
wacom = surface pro 4. > paper and pencil > stick in dirt > ipad
>>
Chinese factories with suicide nets.
>>
File: tumblr_nxyt72Q2dM1s6irjao1_500.png (160 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxyt72Q2dM1s6irjao1_500.png
160 KB, 500x708
Anyone feel like the SP4 is just a really, really expensive sketchbook?
I mean it has it's uses to me, I draw in between classes at uni by hiding in the shitter and it'd be really neat to do digital art there but seriously the i5 model's price is $950+120(!), that's almost more than Dell's flagship mobile workstation (5510 at $1200), 2 products with similar price and portability have the difference of a full voltage CPU and a Quadro dGPU between them.
That's just fucking mad
>>
>>2502007

Well it's more than just for drawing

If you wanted cheap there's the Asus note 8 or cube i7 stylus
>>
>tfw almost bought a 22HD off of amazon that was selling for $900 as "New" but was too scared it was fake
>decide to risk it anyway
>it's gone
dunno if i should be sad or glad
>>
Apparently a new companion is about to be announced soon. I'd wait and see what Wacom has in store to combat apple.
>>
>>2502788
How do you know??
>>
>>2464568
>tfw bought an ipad pro
Don't do this it's a complete waste of money, I really tried to like. Ended up selling it and went back to wacom.
>>
File: tumblr_nxysd1S2XT1s6irjao1_500.png (175 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxysd1S2XT1s6irjao1_500.png
175 KB, 500x749
>>2503083
>complete waste of money
Why do you feel that? I've heard great things about it + Procreate on /g/.
>>2502155
I believe Huion had some great offers on their 22-27" models
>>
>>2502788
I've hunted around and haven't seen a single hint about a new CC coming any time soon. They're obviously not aiming for an annual refresh, because the CC3 would have been revealed back in January at CES if that were the case.
Also Wacom strike me as the sort of company that wouldn't give a shit what their competitors are doing. They remind me of Nintendo in a way.

The way I see it, if you have the money, Cintiqs are at their best when they are big, and connected to a powerful PC.
If you're drawing on the go, then you'd probably want something more portable than a Cintiq Companion, so an iPad Pro or even a Surface Pro are good options.
>>
>>2465096
requires a mac to function.
I hate how Apple products never play nice with other companies, even the Dell styluses work with HP laptops
>>
>>2503458
>inb4 my dad works for nintendo

yeah it wasn't public but they weren't ready for CES. Something is definately in the works though.

As much as I love Wacom, the pro is good enough for 80% of artists.
>>
>>2506974
>the pro is good enough for 80% of artists.
iPad or Surface?
>>
>>2466904
>50%

Lol. Pretty sure the iPad apps have auto hiding UI, in which case you end up with an A4+ sized canvas.
>>
ipad pro has no barrell pen rotation, no photoshop, small screen, no hardware buttons, no buttons on stylus or eraser.
>>
>>2508099
I'd be interested to see where barrel rotation is useful
The software is designed around the hardware and the interface. Procreate and others can do much of what you'd want to do in Photoshop. There are gestures and such to deal with lack of buttons, but perhaps there will be a Pencil 2 one day?
>>
>>2508106
>I'd be interested to see where barrel rotation is useful
I have a Wacom Art Pen which does barrell rotation and I paint houses (exterior / interior) as my day job with a roller and wide flat brush. Using the Art Pen is very natural for me.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.