[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, i need your help. So i'm doing a school assignment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: venetian mask minimalist base.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
venetian mask minimalist base.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
hey guys, i need your help. So i'm doing a school assignment and i just need some feedback on which image you guys prefer out of the 4. thanks in advance.
>>
File: venetian mask shape minimalist.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
venetian mask shape minimalist.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: venetian mask.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
venetian mask.jpg
202 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: venetian mask shape.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
venetian mask shape.jpg
247 KB, 1920x1080
>>
1 and 3

Mainly 3 since it has the extra detail. 2 and 4 sort of cut the ears and draw your attention away from what you want to be the focal point, 4 straight up has too much going on.

Mind explaining the project?
>>
>>2461494
I like this one. The details look good, they emphasize the finer shapes in the rabbits face, the minimalist one looks more like a typical rabbit symbol. I'm not sure what the border shapes in 2 and 4 are supposed to signify, but it doesn't really do anything for the image.
>>
>>2461492
for what purpose
>>
>>2461528
>>2461545

the assignment is about artistic representations or creatures and beings throughout history. we had an excursion to a museum with a section that focused on physical representations of deitys and creatures throughout history.

we have to choose a thing or period in history then create a modernized artistic rendering of it and how it fits with the task, how and why people integrate this into their lives.

we're meant to take on the role of some art fella who is creating an exhibition for modernized art gallery or something.
>>
>>
>>2461551
What an awfully mundane task.

I don't see how this achieves anything but your rendering is good.

Whats your explanation for the piece?
>>
>>2461551
id choose 4 but I think you need to rework the circle+triangle gimmick
>>
>>2461566
to be honest i haven't thought of anything yet. maybe about the symbolization of a rabbit and the growth of the Venetian era? the assignment is more theory based than anything i just couldn't decide on what graphic to use.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.