[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how??????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 20160327_195006.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160327_195006.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
OK ic I have some water color pencils that look cool when you, well, put water on it. BUTT
( Y )
I don't know how to apply them properly. I draw what I want first, then I wet it in directions with my fine brushes. How do I actually use them?
>>
>>2460912
ya draw on the outline of the drawing with the dry pencil then with a dampened brush you spread the color and stuff.
But I could focus less on coloring and more on actual drawing and structure because so far, I don't really like what I'm looking at... and my neck aches.
>>
just.... stop drawing
>>
Ty anon
>>
File: j413iw.jpg (189 KB, 605x720) Image search: [Google]
j413iw.jpg
189 KB, 605x720
>>2460912
>2.5mb pic
>anime bullshit
>didn't even bother to rotate the image
>>
>>2460912
resize your image
>>
You can also use a spare piece of paper as a palette and paint from that... Just scribble a bit of the color you want, pick up some color with a damp brush, and paint it on. Almost like using watercolors but without all the mess.
>>
>>2462954
you don't even have to do that, you can just grab color from pencil tips with the brush.

As for OP, resize and rotate your fucking images, post in the beginner thread instead of making your own and learn to draw before trying to learn how to color your drawings.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.