[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, I never really show anyone my drawings. Can someone tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
Hey, I never really show anyone my drawings. Can someone tell me if my art is okay or not? Or some tips to develop better. Here's a random scribble I did with pastels.

Much appreciated (:
>>
>>2458973
it looks like really bad graffiti
>>
Try painting, research abstract art.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>2458983

lol i know, I was just trying to do random shapes, I mostly like doing trippy doodles like this.
>>
>>2458973
The colors aren't bad.
It looks rushed so it wouldn't pass off as abstract, but the concept seems interesting.

It doesn't have any commercial value though.

If you would post it actually in the right angle so I don't have to tilt my head I might care more.
>>
>>2459006
you and every highschool student's notebooks
>>
>>2459008

Cheers for viewing man, yeah it was really speedy. I tend to rush, I need to slow down on that. My bad, I'm on my iPhone and I took it the right way up but it just went like that.
>>
>>2459006
u should had started with that , fucking amazing ur 90% better than the nigas ive seen here
>>2459012
post work u jealous crap artist
>>
>>2459025

Thanks man:). http://youtu.be/Oz3HxOb7l1A

I made this animation, similar kind of shapes in the doodle I made. Morphing kind of flow to it :).
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Hers another weird doodle.
>>
>>2459032
Your style reminds me of cyriak's music videos.

Raw psychedelic animation is very hard to understand unless you're really abstract minded or a stoner.

If you hooked up with a guy who knows how to make storyboards, you could probably establish a big youtube channel.
>>
>>2459032

that's really good brah, the picture in the op is pretty shitty though
>>
>>2459032
whoa that's fucking cool
>>
>>2458973
>Hey, I never really show anyone my drawings besides this youtube video i made that has almost 1k views that also has my tumblr plastered over the info where i also post my art that i never share with anyone
>>
>>2458973
I just showed it to my dad who's into art dealership and asked him how much did he think this costs and he replied 1 million.

Congrats OP! You've now hit the ceiling!
>>
>>2459298

I meant to say that style of drawing to anyone, I was on mdma last night so I was probably writing nonsense.
>>
>>2459301

I'm not that tall.
>>
>>2460422
>he doesn't hit the ceiling

Look at this manlet and laught!
>>
>>2459082
Looks cool you should make a painting like that
>>
>>2459032
You know this is bait, Right?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.