[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be dead soon. I have made a number of sketches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: radiumink.jpg (3 MB, 1692x2376) Image search: [Google]
radiumink.jpg
3 MB, 1692x2376
I'm going to be dead soon. I have made a number of sketches of some occasional merit as well as a few oils. They will most likely be destroyed on my passing. While I am certainly no master of my craft I think they may provide amusement and be worth squireling away on the off chance. How might I safe guard them from a post mortem bonfire?
>>
idk but r.i.p, bro
>>
>>2455195
Do what old people do: Hide it in the walls of your house

In a plastic bag or something too, to protect from weather damage and mold.

Just think of it: some family who buys your house years after you die will decide to do some housework and dig up a bunch of neat art out of their walls. They might just keep it! Who knows? And be sure to write them a letter, or leave them something nice!
>>
>>2455211
The block is most likely to be utterly bulldozed one day. That won't work....

Put it in the loft, could still be binned.

Maybe I need a lawyer.
>>
Idk put it all in a rocket or something and try to send it into orbit. Convert them into digital format and find some way to broadcast it into space.
>>
get solicitor to mail it on demise to sincere gallery in europe?
>>
>>2455195
>I'm going to be dead soon.
Why?
>>
>>2455250
There's a limit to the toxicity my body can take, and I'm reaching it.
>>
>>2455195
Week one?
>>
>>2455195
No you have everything you need to get better, your art is needed in /ic/ and you life has meaning you are going to improve both in health and artistic skill, Godspeed get well soon
>>
File: IronyGoalsPlots-4344.001.jpg (552 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IronyGoalsPlots-4344.001.jpg
552 KB, 1024x768
>>2455310
yeah
>>
>>2455195
Do you have a terminal illness, or are you being a self-destructive edgelord?
>>
>>2455255
>There's a limit to the toxicity my body can take, and I'm reaching it.
Then stop poisoning your fucking body.
>>
It's most likely all shit and nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>2455255
>There's a limit to the toxicity my body can take, and I'm reaching it.
then stop browsing /ic/
>>
>>2456673
touché
>>
>>2456650
It's not that fucking easy, I've fucking needed medical attention whilst being further fucking sabotaged.
There is a collective fucking problem with me from a number of quarters which aren't conducive to recuperation or good decision making.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.