[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Art clubs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: avatar[3].jpg (5 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
5 KB, 96x96
Would anyone here recommend art clubs or social groups if you're a total novice looking to get into drawing? I fail to get into a lot of things, especially considering I get about 10 minutes of social interaction a week or so. Being lonely is a huge demotivator.
>>
>actively choosing to spend time with people instead of drawing
it's like you people don't want to make it.
>>
>>2451623
Spending time drawing and talking about art, though?
>>
>>2451650
Nah, it's a good idea. It will help get you some motivation to draw and it's more fun with others.
The only downfall to such things are that they can turn into circlejerks.
>>
>>2451665
Gotcha.
>>
I was kind of hoping my school would have some art stuff outside the art school so I could get into that.
Kind of a shame they dont. I was at least hoping for a figure drawing session.
>>
Thinking of going to a couple of life drawing sessions. Worried I will be laughed out of the room.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.