[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sis gave me her old ipad mini 2, so I'm thinking about getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (497 KB, 970x675) Image search: [Google]
image.png
497 KB, 970x675
Sis gave me her old ipad mini 2, so I'm thinking about getting a stylus to draw on it. What does /ic/ reccomend?
>>
grab yourself this stylus

-Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus

this one will give you access to undo and redo and some basic pressure senstivity. DO NOT BOTHER with the expensive ones. they dont work.

also get your self a glove and cut out three fingers so it serves as a palm rejection. dont rely on the ipad to do this for you. its shit at it. you could even buy one for it £20 from this american company.

lastly i would recommend you that you get this guys lessons. buy one a month and work hard, you'll love after the hard trouble. i have an ipad air 2 and love it for ideation. perspectives sketches and sketching on the go

http://artstudyonline.com/rc01/courses/

MFW when all the normie fags fell for the pencil meme and dolled out £600 for something without undo redo and that basically is the same as the old one for artist
>>
>>2450955
Hey thanks, I'll check it out! Should I get Wacom Creative Stylus or Creative Stylus 2?
>>
>>2450750
Did your sister buy the new 9.7" iPad pro?
>>
>>2451494
no. do not get that one. i got that one. and it was the time going through a problem that was overseen in the production of it. wacom did couple of updates on their forums but basically nothing. search it and you'll see what i mean. also its three times more costly

settle for the first version.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.