[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sandbug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (821 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
821 KB, 1936x1936
My drawing.
>>
Neat.
Use the drawthread like everyone else.
>>
gay
>>
Cool zergling / roach
>>
File: roach_by_mr__jack-d1uvbic.jpg (183 KB, 1050x761) Image search: [Google]
roach_by_mr__jack-d1uvbic.jpg
183 KB, 1050x761
>>2449976

Try to use the ref beter next time
>>
>>2450043
LOL and I was about to praise op for the design
>>
>>2450043
rekt
>>
>>2450055

nigga plz
>>
>>2449976
>>2450043
GIT

F U K E D
U
K
E
D
>>
>>2450043
Never understood why ppl would take ownership of a drawing they copied. Have some humility OP and credit the artist who came up with the design if u're trying to be an artist yourself. GW to the person who found it.
>>
>>2450043
>>2449976
ahahahahaha
>>
>>2450043
>>2449976
rip
>>
>>2449976
even giving it a new title, this guy
>>
>>2450043

This is why I love /ic/
>>
File: 233.jpg (211 KB, 660x540) Image search: [Google]
233.jpg
211 KB, 660x540
>>2450043
was about to show the same thing. On a different note what could be improved about zerg designs?
>>
>>2450591
You'd have to go through a work of evolutionist thinking to find a balance between what features would be usefull for the creature and what would look cool. The problem I have with zerg is that they've got a shitload of useless pointy teeth/horns avout everywhere.
>>
>>2451380
To be fair its done more to read better due to how pixelated things were back in the day. All the stupid extra appendages make you thing "biological" while the shiny blue lights make you think "future"

There are probably better artistic designs that make sense logically, but you also have to think of how the game was graphically designed and that you need to be able to distinguish between large amounts of them at any point in time at a moments notice.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.