[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't it weird how you can have a natural aptness for pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: wnYTz7L.jpg (119 KB, 602x655) Image search: [Google]
wnYTz7L.jpg
119 KB, 602x655
Isn't it weird how you can have a natural aptness for pretty much every conceivable skill, except art?
>>
>>2449942
you can be naturally good at art
>>
>>2449942
Ah, the anti spark
>>
File: 1444547391848.jpg (589 KB, 650x586) Image search: [Google]
1444547391848.jpg
589 KB, 650x586
>>2449942
>he doesn't have the spark
>>
Aka the spark which you clearly don't have m8
>>
File: 1457191289142.png (986 KB, 987x775) Image search: [Google]
1457191289142.png
986 KB, 987x775
You can do it, anon

You've just gotta keep trying
>>
The no such thing as talent meme is basically retards who took being contrarian to "you're so talented!" or "I'm not talented enough to do it" to an extreme.

People got sick of talent being used as the defining factor of ability, over skill, patience and practice. The reality is that talent is very much real, and usually rather than having a general 'artistic talent' people just find certain elements more intuitive.
I fucking guarantee you that for some people on this board, perspective just clicked. For others, they never really struggled with lighting, it just made sense to them. They just had an aptitude for it, and intuition. It didn't mean they magically had nothing more to learn about perspective or lighting or art or that the first time they ever drew they were already amazing at it.
>>
>>2450129
I like how he's painting against an empty space.
>>
>>2450164
kek
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.