[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: url.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
For my graphic arts class, we were assigned to make something about a current topic. I took a picture of me holding a sign that says "Cis White Male". Above the picture it says "You are the skum of the earth". I don't know what I was thinking. In a discription I wrote how feminism/black lives matter can be taken too far and; if their goal is equality, then why do some pretend hate is directed only at them? This is a problem because half of the girls in my school are feminists and everyone else won't like it either. It's going to be displayed with the description and my name tomorrow. What can I do?
>>
Go whip up something that you're not as afraid of defending and then talk to the guy in charge and ask if you can change your submission.

Maybe take a picture of a hobo and say something about what a shame it is that some of us have so little or something banal like that.

If you're afraid of confrontation, don't do controversial things.
>>
Or talk to the guy in charge about changing the description if you dont have time/ability to make something to replace it.

Have the description be something that doesn't take a side/vague. That way tumblrinas will look at it and think "a man who acknowledges his own inadequacy!" while everyone else will think the same or think you're doing it in paradoy.

though honestly I don't know why you care about what people who think like that think of you. They're not the sort you'd want in your life anyway.
>>
You probably should have thought about something less controversial, like...I dunno, crumbling infrastructure or something.

I mean, that's at least what I did years ago.
>>
>>2444967
lol
>>
Own up to it, shitlord. Worst case scenario you get yelled at by a bunch of feminists and then expelled for hate speech.
If that's too much for you, tear down the description and present it as a display of your white guilt.

But yes, it was a terrible idea.
>>
You should never touch that shit with a 20 foot pole.

You can't reason with SJWs. The mental gymnastics the standard one goes through daily to not realize the immense irony and hypocrisy in life's philosophy ensures that any argument you make is going to get completely dismissed in self-righteous fervor before it passes from the eyes / ears to the brain.
>>
What do you want OP? I doubt you literally just realized you're gonna get a lot of crap for your shitty project idea, and if you did, "email your prof" is an idea you could have come up with on your own. Just looking for some virtual hand jobs from /ic/ because you made a garbage project about how white men are oppressed?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.